Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#OkBye Tee
Waddup fam?! #COB!!! IDk about yall but I pre-ordered planet COB and I still havent got my OK Bye shirt...any body else having problems????
yea if you look at your receipt the shirts ship tomorrow bro i ordered mine too im waiting for that haha
Hell yeah,

I can't wait to rock this before the summer's friggin over...

Like ogtripleg87 said, according to the receipt is says they ship tomorrow 8/24, just who knows how long it will take to get to you, probably not for another 7-10 business days (if lucky) dependin on when you're from
yo we r gunna have the shirts before the song is released
we better haha yea i know we still are looking at a week away tho but the shirts look dope so it will be worth it
yeah mine says it ships 8/28
(08-23-2010, 02:21 PM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote:yea if you look at your receipt the shirts ship tomorrow bro i ordered mine too im waiting for that haha
Good lookin fam!!!...Im over here impatient as hell..thats REALLY why I asked..lol Appreciate the help.. #OkBye<<<< Irony..lmao
Yeah, they should be on their way soon.
Just got my shirt today, its a lil diff from what i thought it was gonna be cause it has cob writtin inside the "O" and i kinda like the other style better where it has the cob logo underneath everything. but still sick and matches my space jams so its on.
(08-27-2010, 07:03 PM)Beastmode link Wrote:Just got my shirt today, its a lil diff from what i thought it was gonna be cause it has cob writtin inside the "O" and i kinda like the other style better where it has the cob logo underneath everything. but still sick and matches my space jams so its on.

Yeah I noticed the change when a picture of Crooked and Dice wearing them surfaced.

I have to go pick mine up, came in the other day, looking forward to it.