Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse @ The Red Bull Emsee Battle
i agree with you aswell dude, how the fuck can all yall be on here gudging Crook by how he looks, i could understand your point if he was a model of an athlete. but the dude is an emcee, yall r some fags sittin at home gettin all flustered cuz "youre favorite rapper" doesnt have a 6pack.
(09-28-2010, 04:41 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:i agree with you aswell dude, how the fuck can all yall be on here gudging Crook by how he looks, i could understand your point if he was a model of an athlete. but the dude is an emcee, yall r some fags sittin at home gettin all flustered cuz "youre favorite rapper" doesnt have a 6pack.

im not getting flustered im just saying his hair looks ridiculous lol but as far as his weight i don't wanna see him going down the same route as Pun did, all i really care about is his bars and his well being not how he looks
(09-28-2010, 03:13 PM)Bones_COB link Wrote:I dont know why yall care about a mans weight who gives a shit. I wanna know is where can i get one of thoes COB shirts hes wearing that shit looking fuckin dope

that new shirt design is pretty dope indeed
(09-28-2010, 11:05 AM)Regal_Black link Wrote:Why should I care about his hair or his weight? he's a guy... now if Lil' Kim put on a couple pounds I'd riot.

HaHaHa... I Feel Ya man same here