Poll: Should We Add A Shady Records Board? Be Sure To Provide Some Insight As To Why You Think We Should Or Shouldn't.
This poll is closed.
Hell Yeah!
62.50%
5 62.50%
Hell Naw!
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How About Adding a Shady Records Discussion Board?
Even Though this is a site is about Crooked I etc. but I was thinking that to celebrate Slaughterhouse's Signing to Shady Records add a board for them as well.

It's okay if this gets turned down, but I think it would be a great site addition as well so we can stay updated on the less known Shady Records artists music without having to search through the shitload of pages in the Music Discussion.
It's an interesting idea. Definitely something to consider!

I think the main Slaughterhouse board will stay, perhaps we'll add a Shady board though.
(02-15-2011, 03:32 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:It's an interesting idea. Definitely something to consider!
I think the main Slaughterhouse board will stay, perhaps we'll add a Shady board though.
BTW: Added a poll if needed.

Of course, I voted Hell Yeah!

Not 'cuz it is my idea though.

Because I feel it would be worth it, after all they are part of the C.O.B. fam now. and it would be beneficial to The C.O.B. Movement and The B.O.S.S. Board because, if you were to google "Shady Records" this site would be a result which = more registered members in turn would = more Crook/HSG/SH/C.O.B. fans.
The Circle doesn't stay the same for long, it is always changing & it only gets bigger and we gotta support labels that support Crook even if Shady Records is only supporting him indirectly through SH.
It is only right to.
yeah i would like this. It'll get me listening to yella more, and also notify me of new em and dre songs.
Well that studio leaks website always has at least 25 viewers in the Shady section every time i visit. So it would bring in more user's, which is good.

I'm also starting to think about the fact The U-Gang have 2 albums out now maybe they should have a sub-board somewhere.
yeah we  had a thread up on that aswell aaron. But effex then said the cob board would die out. Which is true, but so what. That's cobs fault for not keeping other cob members relevant, no?
I would say no, because there's already a discussion board for Slaughterhouse right? Kinda pointless. BUT if it means attracting more fans for both Slaughterhouse and Crooked I, then I'm all for it.
naw

theres tons of shady forums out there already

why dont we make the SH forum a "Joell Ortiz/Royce/Budden" forum and post all SH topics (that include Crooked) in the Crooked forum?????