Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Player Ability Added To News
What's good everyone?

I just wanted to announce that news updates that pertain to new music now include a Flash audio player. This way you can play the new music directly from the news article. I thought it would be helpful for people that want to preview music before downloading it.

There will be some bugs to work out, but hopefully it will be all straightened out by the time the next song drops.

This may be the first step to an audio section on this website based on rankings and plays, similar to a Hip Hop DX, but let's not jump the gun yet. That's a little way down the road.

However, for now, I hope this minor feature will help out!

-EFFeX
This sounds good!! Nowt worse than downloading a unheard track then deleting it the second after, although that would be a first for me with Crooked's music!
(04-20-2009, 06:41 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: although that would be a first for me with Crooked's music!

LOL! True!
(04-20-2009, 07:35 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=PublicEnemyNo2 link=topic=763.msg254553#msg254553 date=1240267293]
although that would be a first for me with Crooked's music!

LOL! True!
[/quote]

Haha too true, I'm sure I have before but Crook prob had a short verse or maybe the first leak of the track with royce and Crook clear the room and it had horrible quality

But sounds like a helpful update effex props on keeping the site evolving 8)
 Defective Crooked I Robot