Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I HipHopDX Interview - Talks Album, Benzino & More (01/07/10)

Quote:As we are now well into the New Year, Crooked I has recently started revealing his musical plans for 2010. In a brand new interview, The Boss of Long Beach explains how this year is focused strictly on music and positivity.

Recently, Crooked I spoke with the HipHopDX online magazine to discuss his debut album, upcoming European tour, tension with Benzino and much more. As everyone should know by now, Crooked I is gearing up to release his album Million Dollar Story in the coming months and until this point little information had been revealed. Crooked I has stated that fans can expect to hear brand new production from DJ Khalil, The Alchemist and possibly the legendary DJ Premier. Additionally, Crooked I is interested in working with an upcoming emcee named Quest aside from several other unconfirmed guests. While Crooked I did not officially announce a release date, he plans on completing half of the project before Slaughterhouse leaves for their European tour. The rest of the interview focuses on Crooked I's label C.O.B. Digital as well as Hip Hop beef and the infamous Benzino tension. Because we do not wish to steal HipHopDX's thunder, we encourage everyone to check out the interview in full by using the link included below. We can assure readers that they will find the interview extremely informative.

In other news, Crooked I recently sat down for a radio interview with HoodHype.com as well. In the event that you missed this interview, you will be able to download the recorded Podcast from iTunes within the coming days. Make sure to be on the look out for that interview as it covers some additional topics. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates regarding Crooked I.

Reference: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10...ier-collab

Messages In This Thread
Crooked I HipHopDX Interview - Talks Album, Benzino & More (01/07/10) - by effex - 01-07-2010, 11:16 AM