Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Discusses Conspiracy Theories (Video)
(08-14-2010, 03:49 AM)101dhs link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4209.msg275698#msg275698 date=1281762286]
That makes sense and its pretty much what i was thinking which is "shadow government". Thanks for the explanation. People always say Jay-Z is apart of that group, i doubt that.

People say that he is a part of the Illuminati and Freemasonry because of all the shit that he does/say/make (clothing) that makes it seem that he is a part of it. If you have time, read this article about Jay Z's "run this town"

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1948
[/quote]

Interesting article, i think its a bit of a stretch because it seems as if its taking every lyric and making it have a subliminal message of his inclusion in the illuminati. It is interesting how they break it down though, it also seems as if there saying Rihanna is apart of the illuminati because of her chorus in the song which seems even more unlikely.

(08-14-2010, 02:01 AM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:
Quote: That makes sense and its pretty much what i was thinking which is "shadow government". Thanks for the explanation. People always say Jay-Z is apart of that group, i doubt that.

yeah i know. People i've ran into or talked to insist on that jay-z illuminati topic so damn much it's annoying. Jay-z even having to address that shit on that free mason song was funny to me lol but then again jay did spit like one of best verses in his career in a longwhile. Yeah i do see how jay can be a little suspect but thats just me, however i don't believe he's a illuminati guy either. I just don't see it, but people insist on that shit as if he takes meetings at an actual bilderberg-group roundtable or something hahaha. Even if it was true, here is the important thing to keep in mind, HE WOULD BE A PUPPET, NOT A PUPPET MASTER, "IF" HE WAS IN ANYWAY TIED TO THE ILLUMINATI. Therefore, it's not relevant. People need to point their killuminati-cannons at the right people UP TOP, Not below where jay would be.

Yeah he definetly wouldnt be a puppet master, my honest opinion is that Jay-Z isnt smart enough to be a part of something like that, he's a genius entrepreneur and can make money in any route but i dont think he has the ability to be a part of something like that and hint at it enough to make people wonder while still making people doubt. The Free Mason song should have ended those talks but it gives people something to talk about and i guess thats why everybody clings on to the idea so much

Messages In This Thread
Re: Slaughterhouse Discusses Conspiracy Theories (Video) - by 509 Finest - 08-14-2010, 02:46 PM