Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONT LET ANY OTHER HIP HOP CREW THE UGANG IS SPARING WITH GET MORE VIEWS
I'd also add that those lines you pointed out are maybe weak on there own but added in the middle of everything else they are solid... But you know to each their own, every line you listed is a big part of why I think they had a way better track..along with most the other lines

As has been said, I don't think calling someone broke/unknown is much of a diss...especially considering half the shoe gangs songs will acknowledge they're broke...hardly something that insulting...they ain't exactly acting like they are incredibly popular either. It would be a whole different story if they completely outclassed  HSG on the mic AND had SOME lines about them being broke/unknown but for it to be all they brought up apart from them being "R&B singers" and all sounding alike(which I can get, when I first listened to shoe gang they did sound a like, though now it's easy as hell to tell them apart...something about when first listening to them they sound alike) was just weak to me...pointing out someone is broke and unknown doesn't make you better lyricist in my opinion

But like I said to each their own, everyone likes different things, one person hears one verse as simple another can hear it as dope
 Defective Crooked I Robot

Messages In This Thread
Re: DONT LET ANY OTHER HIP HOP CREW THE UGANG IS SPARING WITH GET MORE VIEWS - by ehbunner - 09-02-2015, 03:49 PM