Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Special Announcement & New Music
HHW coming back is a major plus and I think you can believe that this will happen. I didn't hear him say "Treacherous in the building" and with him talking about C.O.B records does this mean he has left T? Hope so, providing he has found the real deal.

Just speculating here but maybe he has signed a new deal with someone else and they have told him they want fresh stuff. I take it he owned his publishing at Treacherous so he can release the BOSS stuff for free.

Maybe, if he did split with T then this has something to do with the dynastyentgroup site?

Song's okay, it's all about the announcement really.
(12-22-2008, 05:37 PM)Mike link Wrote: HHW coming back is a major plus and I think you can believe that this will happen. I didn't hear him say "Treacherous in the building" and with him talking about C.O.B records does this mean he has left T? Hope so, providing he has found the real deal.

Just speculating here but maybe he has signed a new deal with someone else and they have told him they want fresh stuff. I take it he owned his publishing at Treacherous so he can release the BOSS stuff for free.

Maybe, if he did split with T then this has something to do with the dynastyentgroup site?

I've considered everything you just posted here, it sounds like a possible theory.
I think crooked i without a doubt has the most songs out for an artist who has never had an official album
(12-22-2008, 05:49 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=Mike link=topic=40.msg115#msg115 date=1229981878]
HHW coming back is a major plus and I think you can believe that this will happen. I didn't hear him say "Treacherous in the building" and with him talking about C.O.B records does this mean he has left T? Hope so, providing he has found the real deal.

I've considered everything you just posted here, it sounds like a possible theory.
[/quote]

it does, but how much offers has Crooked already turned down?? I hope (yet again) that he really SIGNED some shit this time, something which will put his RETAIL ALBUM in stores... It would be so great to finally go to the cd store, and actually buy an authentic Crooked I album... I would buy the album 5 times just for that experience alone lol... but Im dead serious..
(12-22-2008, 06:49 PM)westsideflf link Wrote: I think crooked i without a doubt has the most songs out for an artist who has never had an official album

All the underground artsists put out more music than any mainstream artists, that's why they all have such strong followings. At least that's how I feel.
while he is at it, release a copy of say hi to the bad guy.  That shit is way older than anything on BOSS, and way more irrelevant.
(12-22-2008, 10:39 PM)choch link Wrote: while he is at it, release a copy of say hi to the bad guy.  That shit is way older than anything on BOSS, and way more irrelevant.

How about a copy of "Untouchable" too!  8)
I don't think he owns Say Hi...

I was disappointed about BOSS.  But honestly whatever nigga just gimme more bangers
I heard C.O.B Records would be distributed by Aftermath/Interscope....we'll have to wait and see i guess.

Peace
its good i'll finally get to hear boss but.. crooked really needs to drop a real album, not another internet download.