Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made me think.... B.O.S.S. Music
I started thinking about B.O.S.S. Music... Thats been made like 3 times now I wonder whats up with them other tracks. Would be good to know if he had already released them.

Virgin Album
Untouchable
Untouchable
Say Hi 2 Tha Bad Guy
Say Hi 2 Tha Bad Guy [DPG Edition]
Say Hi 2 Tha Bad Guy
Mama's Boy Got A Loaded Gun
Mama's Boy
B.O.S.S. Music
B.O.S.S. [Beginging of something serious]

Damn there must be a ton of album material out there.

Boom Boom Clap
My Life
Cali Boys
Str8 Bosses
N.W.A.
Dream Big

All of these were made for a Treacherous album right?? Anymore that ppl know of? The final tracklist must change every year!
Ah man there's so much music out there it's not even funny.
oh man, dude has a '96 2pac amount of unreleased material. There must be a good 300 tracks, maybe more than that. We're talking a decade and half of music!

What I really wan to hear the DPG SHTTBG......Crooked lyrics with Daz production, wow must be nice to hear that. Daz should drop that shit, it would sell probably 50-75K too, much more than those independent solo albums he keeps putting out. I know Daz owns that material, not Crooked. That makes me remember when they were beefing, and Daz was gonna put it out two weeks after Crooked's Death Row release.......aaah, thats when Crooked was herald by Suge as the next big thing on the west.......times have changed.....I wonder if the material is even still relevant anymore.
(02-24-2009, 07:52 PM)cymba link Wrote: oh man, dude has a '96 2pac amount of unreleased material. There must be a good 300 tracks, maybe more than that. We're talking a decade and half of music!

What I really wan to hear the DPG SHTTBG......Crooked lyrics with Daz production, wow must be nice to hear that. Daz should drop that shit, it would sell probably 50-75K too, much more than those independent solo albums he keeps putting out. I know Daz owns that material, not Crooked. That makes me remember when they were beefing, and Daz was gonna put it out two weeks after Crooked's Death Row release.......aaah, thats when Crooked was herald by Suge as the next big thing on the west.......times have changed.....I wonder if the material is even still relevant anymore.

The material is still relevant and there's still a demand, but people insist on letting it sit on their hard drives instead of sharing or selling it properly. It's crazy.
Which is kinda fasinating/annoying depending on how you look at it. Crooked I's whole discography is a circle of bosses on its own.He doesn't have all his shit. lol.  The pieces are spread out and each has a story to share.  Who really knows when these tracks will leak. Are the people have them still even alive to bring it into our attention?  Damn,  tracks, not even just Crooked I's, could be enjoyed if everyone just shares them,but some  may be already lost cause of some other bullshhit.
(02-24-2009, 07:54 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=cymba link=topic=449.msg2345#msg2345 date=1235519556]
oh man, dude has a '96 2pac amount of unreleased material. There must be a good 300 tracks, maybe more than that. We're talking a decade and half of music!

The material is still relevant and there's still a demand, but people insist on letting it sit on their hard drives instead of sharing or selling it properly. It's crazy.
[/quote]

That's what I don't get.  Why is this music being horded and not sold/given out?  What good is it to make music if you're just gonna sit on it.  Now I don't know who has all that stuff or who makes the decision.  I am not trying to slam anyone, because I can't even pretend to know the business or what goes on behind the scenes.  But speaking as a fan, I am so sick of having this music dangled in front of me, and then having it snatched away!!  <end rant>
I wonder if the music that is being kept secret is even being listened to or enjoyed. Like, do they just have it to have it or do they really sit back and enjoy it?
All the music is stored in the treacherous vault

We might have to pull a ocean's 11
i bet you the majority of that music is timeless, crook has a massive discography, probably more unheard than released.  it's a shame just don't understand how this music has to be sat on.
Thinking about all this just makes me
aggravated. So much music! for what?
if it can't reach our hands or ears. forget
slaughterhouse management. Crooked I
needs to find a qualified candidate for the job
with decades of experience.