Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Shot - Official Discussion Thread
FROM DUBCNN:

Quote:crooked just said that he's going to make an announcement tomorrow...
gmalone: Once again, I'm not saying Crooked did or didn't get shot, niggas don't kno. I'm just saying he isn't dead nor is he dying

source : http://twitter.com/gmalone

EDIT: Good shit E i just saw that over at dubcnn....
From thesiccmade on siccness.net

Quote:I WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I SPOKE WITH CROOKED I MOMENTS AGO AND HE IS WELL AND AT HOME. HE WANTS TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEY'RE CONCERNS. HE HAS ASSURED ME THAT AS SOON AS HE GETS SOME REST HE WILL ELABORATE ON THE INCIDENT. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING. I WILL POST UDATES AS I RECIEVE THEM. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS I AM A RELIABLE AS IT GETS WHEN IT COMES TO CROOK...THANK YOU.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=309458
BTW... I know that he posted this already, but I want to remind everyone that Jay wants us to know a statement WILL be made tomorrow regarding this.
I wonder how reliable Crooked is with his announcement release dates.
nutin is official but word on pico is that it might have been retaliation from the cuzin crook shot when he was 16....guess he was hittin the henny heavy n forgot 2 watch for the beam

(03-02-2009, 01:07 AM)Iconoklass link Wrote: nutin is official but word on pico is that it might have been retaliation from the cuzin crook shot when he was 16....guess he was hittin the henny heavy n forgot 2 watch for the beam

To think that it was retaliation for something that supposedly happened over 15 years ago is a bit far fetched..
(03-02-2009, 01:16 AM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=Iconoklass link=topic=473.msg2524#msg2524 date=1235970474]
nutin is official but word on pico is that it might have been retaliation from the cuzin crook shot when he was 16....guess he was hittin the henny heavy n forgot 2 watch for the beam

To think that it was retaliation for something that supposedly happened over 15 years ago is a bit far fetched..
[/quote]

True... This ain't "A Bronx Tale", but hey, anythings possible.
I hope he is well.
this is making headlines! on front page of allhiphop.com and feature on thisis50.com

sad event for promo though. all the best wishes for crooked.