Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New One-2 Mixtape IN STOCK!
Just wondering if anyone has any news on this.  His site just says "coming soon" and I remember seeing it was supposed to come out a while back.  I know Cvrle and a few others keep up with him better than I do, so I figured I'd see if anyone knew anything about it.....
(01-16-2009, 04:12 PM)Akademic link Wrote: Just wondering if anyone has any news on this.  His site just says "coming soon" and I remember seeing it was supposed to come out a while back.  I know Cvrle and a few others keep up with him better than I do, so I figured I'd see if anyone knew anything about it.....

I have no idea what's going on with this project, it would appear that it's finished, but I don't know what's taking so long or what they are waiting for...
sorry to be negative but He is also on Treacherous
and with out a fan base like Crooked I, It be very hard
for fans to find any updates on One-2
It's just weird though, I mean the tape got to be done, why not just drop it? It's not like they would charge people to buy this, just throw it up on MySpace and send it to different Hip Hop sites.
Yeah he's put out 2 tapes, and I got them both.  I like his music a lot, but he needs a lot of exposure, and only way that happens is to release more music
Quote:Exclusive Pre-Release Copy of Mixtape...

Right now you can get your own copy of One-2's new Mixtape "UNO" before it even comes out! We currently have a handful of copies available for purchase prior to it's official release date. So if you're interested, you can contact "Teo" from XPand Enterteinment Group at (818) 441-3919 for further details.

Thank you.
/ XPand Enterteinment Group

If you trust that go ahead and pick up a copy, it's straight off One-2's MySpace, but I don't know anymore details other than that.
(01-16-2009, 11:39 PM)Akademic link Wrote: Yeah he's put out 2 tapes, and I got them both.  I like his music a lot, but he needs a lot of exposure, and only way that happens is to release more music

NO the only way for One-2  to get real Exposure would be to leave Trech. and sign to
Kotch.
Mixtape is ready for some time now, One 2 is recording like crazy lately. Komplex laced some crazy beats but with some he used some sample so they waited so they can get a clearance on that. I think tape will drop on Itunes, thats why its taking so long.
(01-18-2009, 03:22 PM)__Z__ link Wrote: [quote author=Akademic link=topic=216.msg945#msg945 date=1232163565]
Yeah he's put out 2 tapes, and I got them both.  I like his music a lot, but he needs a lot of exposure, and only way that happens is to release more music

NO the only way for One-2  to get real Exposure would be to leave Trech. and sign to
Kotch.
[/quote]
Point taken.  Can't argue that at all.  Although getting this tape out on Itunes would be a good look for him.  Be nice to get a little promo first though
One-2 is a monster on the mic. Dude deserves a major push.