What That Mean
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What That Mean VS On My Mama I'm A Boss
Both "What That Mean" and "On My Mama I'm A Boss" were produced by Rick Rock. After bumping them back to back tonight I'm wondering which one everyone was feeling more.
'on my mama im a boss'....just cuz the beat on 'what that mean' is too crazy for me.
I voted for "What That Mean" but to be honest I'm not a huge fan of either of them.
on my mama im a boss
voted to "What That Mean"

really don't feel On My Mama I'm A Boss .. can't stand that beat  :-X
I chosed "What That Mean"  Wink
I chose on my Mama cuz I like the song more, but What That Mean is crazy too, and different AND it has the "chain swingin like mayweather on pay per view" line which is insane!
I preferred 'What That Mean?' as well, Crooked's flow on that track is crazy dope and some of his line on there are ill.  'On My Mama I'm A Boss' is a bit too slow and the beat is a little repetitive for me to really wanna hear it over and over.

COB, Peace!
(01-16-2009, 07:24 PM)CheGuevara link Wrote: I preferred 'What That Mean?' as well, Crooked's flow on that track is crazy dope and some of his line on there are ill.  'On My Mama I'm A Boss' is a bit too slow and the beat is a little repetitive for me to really wanna hear it over and over.

COB, Peace!

At first I picked "On My Mama I'm A Boss", but I'm going to have to change to "What That Mean" too. I bumped Block Obama 2 all week and think I finally played out that track. Ever since DOC dropped their mixtape I been knockin' "What That Mean", that beat is bugged out!
"What that mean "gets it from me no doubt.