Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox 360 Rainbow Six Montage Feat. Slaughterhouse
hey guys.  I play a lot of video games, and just recently started recording some.  I did my first edited montage a week or so ago of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (my main game), and I used Woodstock as the music. 

Let me know what you think, and feel free to rate it and/or subscribe on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn8yJaPdPw0
Was just checking it out for a good ten seconds then realised what I was listening to! Ive been trying to avoid the leak of Woodstok since it got realesed and wanted to wait 4 album! Still, I didnt catch much of it.

So sorry, had to switch it off!
hahaha, no worries! 
The best part of it is around 1:15. Crooked's part of that verse while that dude is getting annihilated is just amazing lol
looks good i have to get into playing more games havent been on live in months it looks like the game is a blast online might have to go rent it Smile
(07-10-2009, 02:59 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: Was just checking it out for a good ten seconds then realised what I was listening to! Ive been trying to avoid the leak of Woodstok since it got realesed and wanted to wait 4 album! Still, I didnt catch much of it.

hey Bro...Woodstocks not on the album so you may as well check it out now you'll have enough SH music in a week

(ill pm you this to make sure you see it before 8/11 haha, and if ya already know my bad haha)
 Defective Crooked I Robot
any one plays call of dutyworld at war on 360 live
(08-02-2009, 10:16 PM)makaveli_outlawz2002 link Wrote: any one plays call of dutyworld at war on 360 live
I play that every once and a while

ehbunner420 if ya wanna add me and get a game going one day
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(08-02-2009, 10:13 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: [quote author=PublicEnemyNo2 link=topic=1158.msg258102#msg258102 date=1247252392]
Was just checking it out for a good ten seconds then realised what I was listening to! Ive been trying to avoid the leak of Woodstok since it got realesed and wanted to wait 4 album! Still, I didnt catch much of it.

hey Bro...Woodstocks not on the album so you may as well check it out now you'll have enough SH music in a week

(ill pm you this to make sure you see it before 8/11 haha, and if ya already know my bad haha)
[/quote]

Cheers for the look out ehbunner! PM'd you back, yeah Ive downloaded it, loving the track! Its helping me get through the last week before the album drops.