Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Crooked I Quotables?
"firin iron at the first sign of defiance, my mind is in perfect alliance with science, and perfect compliance with the minds of egyptians plus the mayans."

"ill make the angriest atheist praise me if not, hes feelin the simultaneous pain of a shot and a shank to his pancreas maybe its my instantaneous plot, the craziest nigga couldnt face me if an alien gave him his thoughts."

"i didnt wana resort to this but my cerebral cortex is a fortress where metaphors exist, hit u with the force of morpheus after i transform my fist, into a hammer too heavy for thor to lift through a course of metamorphosis."

some of my favourites off the top of my head.
"crooked sharp as a free mason"

if there is anybody that has the power to push back illuminati from taking over the world.... its this guy.
(09-02-2010, 07:54 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote: "firin iron at the first sign of defiance, my mind is in perfect alliance with science, and perfect compliance with the minds of egyptians plus the mayans."

"ill make the angriest atheist praise me if not, hes feelin the simultaneous pain of a shot and a shank to his pancreas maybe its my instantaneous plot, the craziest nigga couldnt face me if an alien gave him his thoughts."

"i didnt wana resort to this but my cerebral cortex is a fortress where metaphors exist, hit u with the force of morpheus after i transform my fist, into a hammer too heavy for thor to lift through a course of metamorphosis."

some of my favourites off the top of my head.

Definetly 3 of my favorites as well.

"My father didnt want me here but i broke through a trojan" simple but classic
"I spit like I swallowed a land mine, attract a flat line
Diagnosis of overdosage of crack rhymes"
"In an Armani suit how can i truly be bossin, when one of my only homies rocked his first suit in a coffin"

it took me so long to get it but this one climb in my top 3  crooked line ever
'the condom flow, word is born after i bust'

Swagger Like Crook - Obama 1

'Its a hard knock life i'll make you lil orphans Annie up'

That's My Word - MPFWW

a couple off the dome
why are you bitin/ homie do not clone/ im the only living air to tupacs throne/ who the fuck else could walk around with two glocks on / creative enough to write aerosmith a new rock song/....basically all of big dreams hhw is a quotable...
(09-18-2010, 04:17 PM)D-91 link Wrote: 'the condom flow, word is born after i bust'

to me that line never made sense. I don't know what condoms u use but nothing is born after I bust lmao. I'd be suing if there was haha.
(09-21-2010, 09:56 AM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote: [quote author=D-91 link=topic=111.msg277494#msg277494 date=1284841044]
'the condom flow, word is born after i bust'

to me that line never made sense. I don't know what condoms u use but nothing is born after I bust lmao. I'd be suing if there was haha.
[/quote]

Lol i never thought the line made sense either until recently, i think he is saying that the condom busted (broke), maybe im wrong though
Im pretty sure that you already had this first  one but...
"Ya you had a leg but my pump took it/Now you hip-hop cuz you one footed" (Creased Khaki Flow)

"Everything I'm spittin' was written wit hidden symbolism in it
Infinite wisdom hittin' the intricate sentences I'm spittin'
Cryptic as hieroglyphics, thought they figured it, but they didn't
West Coast Fayroll, killers on the payroll
20's on my chariot, dodge a blue halo" (Hell Razah feat Crooked - Halos)

"The mangler so anxious to kill, able to spill actient languages dangerous as 80 painkillin pills" (Wake up show)

"I should be commonly known as the best, point the chrome at your chest, never lazy get crazy bizzy so the bullets move in harmony through your bone and your flesh" (Cypher 2)