Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Crooked I Quotables?
I'm going to throw together a video on youtube showing the best Crooked I lyrics, metaphors, wordplay, punchlines, and any of his most impressive lines for anyone sleeping on him. I know alot of the best lines but just wondering what some of the best quotables that stood out in your heads?
I use to paint pictures with my 16's, now I spit plasma big screens, look at the vivid scenes, detailed enough to see the rivets in his denim jeans. - Circle Gang Anthem, Block Obama 2

It's probably my favorite line.
Ahh everytime someone asks me this question I go completely blank because there's so many to choose from, LOL. I'll get back to you.
im dressed to kill why you think they call it a war drobe!
I think I know most of the best ones from every song but ya there are definitely way too many to choose from. I like that other dressed to kill one too that's like, "I'm dressed to kill, so if I look in the mirror it's suicide". I won't have a problem with the lyrical lines at all.
Is the video going to have the audio to match like all blended together?
I could do that too I guess, might sound better, although I'd have to probably sacrifice picking the very best lines then to allow it to transfer smoothly and match up better. I was just going to cut and join them into a video more as a showcase than an actual mp3 blend but I might do the blend.
For the time being I'm just slicing all the clips that sound good then I'm going to decide how to join them.
(12-29-2008, 12:43 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: Ahh everytime someone asks me this question I go completely blank because there's so many to choose from, LOL. I'll get back to you.

lol I know what you mean, so overwhelmed with choice.
ok well basically ANYTHING from the Grinding Freestyle
- Im every artist suge ever signed in one rapper
- my father didint want me here but i broke thru a trojan

Dream Big
- feel these words as if they were put in brail
- It's like I'm solar everyday your sun gon come up
- If money talks my pockets won't shut up

Stronger (freestyle)
- more fire arms than burnin octopi

Put You On The Game
- Mark Soulaburg started Facebook/ imma start FaceCrook/ a site for rappers who wanna Face Crook
- When i retire imma disapear with a black diva / and return when the worlds in need of a black leada

Thank God For That White
- What do i think about the industry, think its a fag-fest / rappers wearin there boxers backwards for easy access

2nd Coming/ Tuck Ya Ice (another one where anything is great)
- my words pain pictures / thats how my blind listeners found sight
- "greatest rapper alive" words from my mothers lips / if you dont believe her then her son will tell you "suck a dick"
- As a baby I sent lyrical signals through the umbilical
Ghost wrote my mother’s poetry
Even she knew that I grow to be, a dope MC
- When I spit, even the dead hear it in a tomb
So when I'm spillin' lyrics I'm feelin' spirits in the room, (whaaat)
What up Pac, what up BIG, what up my nigga Pun, (yeah)
Eazy E, what up loc, Big L, what up son
Yeah I met Freaky Tah, yo what up don
Left Eye was my homegirl, what up hun
- If it’s for this rap shit, give my life on the spot / If it’s for the revolution, man I’ll sniper a cop
- Ain’t it funny how society’s tryin’ to bang us /When it’s schools that’s named after some fuckin’ slave owners
- Say I’m disrespectin’ women when Rock n Roll invented the groupie
- Don’t put prostitute to my lyrical flows / But it was hookers in the bible, them was biblical hoes
- And you tryin’ to shift the blame to Hip Hop / I say Hip Hop Hooray, just like back in the day
- **Better pull that constitution out, read ‘em and weep / Let’s look at the first amendment man / It say freedom of speech

Umbrella/We Takin Over
- Made 7 songs a day and it did not phase me.
Don't make me change the shit to Hip Hop Daily,
Record so much you wondering if Pac raised me.
- **Between hip hop and gangster rap, I'm the missing link.
- Both hands on the nine, like a quarter to ten

so i hope these are useful

(12-30-2008, 12:24 AM)Gfunkking link Wrote: ok well basically ANYTHING from the Grinding Freestyle
- Im every artist suge ever signed in one rapper
- my father didint want me here but i broke thru a trojan

Dream Big
- feel these words as if they were put in brail
- It's like I'm solar everyday your sun gon come up
- If money talks my pockets won't shut up

Stronger (freestyle)
- more fire arms than burnin octopi

Put You On The Game
- Mark Soulaburg started Facebook/ imma start FaceCrook/ a site for rappers who wanna Face Crook
- When i retire imma disapear with a black diva / and return when the worlds in need of a black leada

Thank God For That White
- What do i think about the industry, think its a fag-fest / rappers wearin there boxers backwards for easy access

2nd Coming/ Tuck Ya Ice (another one where anything is great)
- my words pain pictures / thats how my blind listeners found sight
- "greatest rapper alive" words from my mothers lips / if you dont believe her then her son will tell you "suck a dick"
- As a baby I sent lyrical signals through the umbilical
Ghost wrote my mother’s poetry
Even she knew that I grow to be, a dope MC
- When I spit, even the dead hear it in a tomb
So when I'm spillin' lyrics I'm feelin' spirits in the room, (whaaat)
What up Pac, what up BIG, what up my nigga Pun, (yeah)
Eazy E, what up loc, Big L, what up son
Yeah I met Freaky Tah, yo what up don
Left Eye was my homegirl, what up hun
- If it’s for this rap shit, give my life on the spot / If it’s for the revolution, man I’ll sniper a cop
- Ain’t it funny how society’s tryin’ to bang us /When it’s schools that’s named after some fuckin’ slave owners
- Say I’m disrespectin’ women when Rock n Roll invented the groupie
- Don’t put prostitute to my lyrical flows / But it was hookers in the bible, them was biblical hoes
- And you tryin’ to shift the blame to Hip Hop / I say Hip Hop Hooray, just like back in the day
- **Better pull that constitution out, read ‘em and weep / Let’s look at the first amendment man / It say freedom of speech

Umbrella/We Takin Over
- Made 7 songs a day and it did not phase me.
Don't make me change the shit to Hip Hop Daily,
Record so much you wondering if Pac raised me.
- **Between hip hop and gangster rap, I'm the missing link.
- Both hands on the nine, like a quarter to ten

so i hope these are useful

Nice post.

Mtape, I'll add some later.