Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Toad's Place Performance New Haven - 07/17/09 (Entire Show Video)
damn the pics at the top, that big white guy in the white T, i was standing riight behind him!
(07-19-2009, 03:10 PM)Gfunkking link Wrote: damn the pics at the top, that big white guy in the white T, i was standing riight behind him!

We must have been right near you, because I was in that general area too.
(07-18-2009, 06:40 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: hope you and the soon to be, had a good time Smile

very good time, it was awesome...we were like 10 ft from the stage = 10 ft from Crooked  :o  Tongue

(07-19-2009, 03:02 AM)alphabet link Wrote: So jealous Sad How long were they on stage for?

They were on for somewhere between 1 1/2 - 2 hours, compared to the 30 min set that all the RTB people get
Good footage with the camera, I dont envy the guy who did that though, its hard to just enjoy the show when you have to record it, plus Im nearly always drunk at these concerts.
(07-19-2009, 05:09 PM)Mrs EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=2031.msg258367#msg258367 date=1247956847]

hope you and the soon to be, had a good time Smile

very good time, it was awesome...we were like 10 ft from the stage = 10 ft from Crooked  :o   Tongue

[/quote]

oh, i got to give crooked a pound. i aint gonna like, i was buggin. i got to give em all a pound, idk if you noticed but at the end when joe budden came by for the last round of pounds, and stumbled back, that was my sister who was pulling him off stage haha
(07-19-2009, 06:44 PM)Gfunkking link Wrote: [quote author=Mrs EFFeX link=topic=2031.msg258401#msg258401 date=1248037766]
[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=2031.msg258367#msg258367 date=1247956847]

hope you and the soon to be, had a good time Smile

very good time, it was awesome...we were like 10 ft from the stage = 10 ft from Crooked  :o  Tongue

[/quote]

oh, i got to give crooked a pound. i aint gonna like, i was buggin. i got to give em all a pound, idk if you noticed but at the end when joe budden came by for the last round of pounds, and stumbled back, that was my sister who was pulling him off stage haha
[/quote]

Oh god, you touched Crooked...damn, I'm jealous lol

No, I didn't notice that w/ Joe at the end, that shit is hilarious lol
props for the footages,

and props for the people designated to take them, it takes a lot to have your arms up the whole time trying to record is crstyal clear without any motion blur also im pretty sure they enjoyed the show but imho its not as fun and you don't soak it in as much if you have take footage.

but glad you guys enjoyed it.

damn to this day 5th gear still joeys top 5 tracks for me.
^

Yeah Troublesome and JWolf saved the day, endless props to them!
great videos, man

but i must say (hate  2 beat a dead horse back 2 life but) i'm disappointed in the fact that crook only spits recent sh verses or "the kite" every chance he gets

all those weeklys, the young boss mixtapes n the st valentines bossacre all have stellar material he can recite..wish he would..it would also probably open up a few gates for fans to look into his previous work

sum pics of the concert