Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Cuckoo (Unmastered)
They must be embracing the leak now, since Crooked posted a link to it on his Twitter.
beat is cool but i'm not diggin the concept 2 much

crooked was the only 1 with a dope verse, anyway

this should have been on somebody's ep..not the sh album
not feeling this one either, beat is horrible and to repetitive..
hope its not on the album.... we really need an album where you can sit back press play and let the whole CD play out... like the good old classic hip hop albums...

(07-21-2009, 03:53 AM)mak4life link Wrote: not feeling this one either, beat is horrible and to repetitive..
hope its not on the album.... we really need an album where you can sit back press play and let the whole CD play out... like the good old classic hip hop albums...

Definitely an album cut homie...
it def gets better the more you listen to it, i think crook kills it... after 5/6 listens i'm liking it..
(07-21-2009, 02:35 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: They must be embracing the leak now, since Crooked posted a link to it on his Twitter.
Of course Crooked is embracing it; he wants to give away everything for free.
(07-21-2009, 04:42 AM)Madman81 link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2047.msg258453#msg258453 date=1248158129]
They must be embracing the leak now, since Crooked posted a link to it on his Twitter.
Of course Crooked is embracing it; he wants to give away everything for free.
[/quote]

lol except his solo albums...he'll b damned if they ever get released
Another great beat by Khalil, and a decent song to go with it.  Just wish they weren't saying "cuckoo" the whole time lol....Crooked, and Royce hands down better than Joe and Joell, no contest.  I'd give Crooked an edge over Royce too, though not by much
this is a fucking sick track lol it is easy ripping tracks off websites you have to go onto this hack website and copy and post the link of the website into a little space and it saves all the videos or mp3's to your harddrive!
(07-21-2009, 04:01 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=mak4life link=topic=2047.msg258455#msg258455 date=1248162812]
not feeling this one either, beat is horrible and to repetitive..

Definitely an album cut homie...
[/quote]

Not for me, crooked kills it tho, suprised at Joells verse.. im sure the album will be great.
Cant see whats so hot about the beat to be honest.