Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Cuckoo (Unmastered)
IDM, which i use downloads any streamed vidoe or mp3 with a click for a button
(07-21-2009, 10:10 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: IDM, which i use downloads any streamed vidoe or mp3 with a click for a button

you have to pay for that shit!
hehe, true, but i dont Wink
Now I've gone back to not liking it. This really isn't album quality in my opinion, probably my least favorite Slaughterhouse track.

I refuse to believe that they would of used this beat if it didn't have Khalil's name next to it.
Still haven't listened to this file, but from what I heard at the show it was pretty sick. Maybe it was just the environment that had everyone enjoying it?
(07-21-2009, 01:03 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Still haven't listened to this file, but from what I heard at the show it was pretty sick. Maybe it was just the environment that had everyone enjoying it?

It probably would sound dope live, especially if everyone knew the words.

If they had to use this beat they should of made it just a Crooked and Royce track. Those 2 going bar for bar over this would be crazy.

Didn't they say there was going to be tracks that didn't have all 4 of them on it? Because when Royce played the album it didn't really sound like it, and it also sounded like 95% of the time Royce has the first verse.
(07-21-2009, 01:10 PM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2047.msg258478#msg258478 date=1248195789]
Still haven't listened to this file, but from what I heard at the show it was pretty sick. Maybe it was just the environment that had everyone enjoying it?

Didn't they say there was going to be tracks that didn't have all 4 of them on it? Because when Royce played the album it didn't really sound like it, and it also sounded like 95% of the time Royce has the first verse.

[/quote]

Yes, he did say that...

Speaking of the Royce going first thing, they actually discussed that on the live stream last night. Joe was on the phone with Royce and a fan asked why Joe always goes last and Royce always goes first. Royce's answer was pretty much that he is always ready to jump in the booth and isn't worried about that getting outshined factor.
@effex

Are you sure this track in on the album?
id be pretty shocked if it was. by far the worst SH track ive heard.

(07-21-2009, 02:04 PM)mak4life link Wrote: @effex

Are you sure this track in on the album?
id be pretty shocked if it was. by far the worst SH track ive heard.

Yeah, it's definitely on the album. This is one of the songs they talk about a lot believe it or not. I admit, I have not heard the project yet, but people that have heard it mention Cuckoo. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've heard the group talk about it. They have also been performing it on tour.
i saw that on 2dope but im not gonna listen to that, i want the album man.