Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Cuckoo (Unmastered)
Yeah i'd go along by saying this is probably my least favourite track from Slaughterhouse.  However Crooked kills it!  8)

"Killing every feature like a drunk plastic surgeon"
yep crooked kills it...thats quickly becoming my catchphrase......
today i listend to that song, doep asusual i hope they don´t drop more songs man, i wanna cop that album.
(07-22-2009, 04:19 PM)ferhat link Wrote: today i listend to that song, doep asusual i hope they don´t drop more songs man, i wanna cop that album.

I'm still waiting for the CD to drop before I give it a spin...

I hope I can make it all the way to August 11th!
same here efffex
Yeah not checking this out either. But a bit worried about the negitive feedback.

Still, I'll judge for myself when I get the album and overdose on all the brand new tracks!
(07-22-2009, 06:53 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: Yeah not checking this out either. But a bit worried about the negitive feedback.

Still, I'll judge for myself when I get the album and overdose on all the brand new tracks!

Nothing better than back to back new tracks. Looking forward to this experience!
(07-22-2009, 08:40 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=PublicEnemyNo2 link=topic=2047.msg258555#msg258555 date=1248303207]
Yeah not checking this out either. But a bit worried about the negitive feedback.

Nothing better than back to back new tracks. Looking forward to this experience!
[/quote]

this is a sick track I dont know why everyone is complaining!
igonore the haters, that sobg is dope as fuck, it´s hard to wait till 11th of aug. when tracks is flowting around.
(07-23-2009, 02:46 PM)ferhat link Wrote: igonore the haters, that sobg is dope as fuck, it´s hard to wait till 11th of aug. when tracks is flowting around.

Disliking a song does not make someone a hater.

Also,
Quote:flowting
makes me lol.