Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Cuckoo (Unmastered)
(07-23-2009, 02:46 PM)ferhat link Wrote: igonore the haters, that sobg is dope as fuck, it´s hard to wait till 11th of aug. when tracks is flowting around.

come on man, not liking a song doesn't mean people are haters! i love SH and naturally Crooked I.
thats the power of music, some fans will love a track others won't.

How high would you rate 'Cuckoo" out of all SH tracks you have heard to date?? me personally its nowhere near the top. (not hating) lol

I figured someone would have posted this information already but since no one has, I have a bit of hope for the people who disliked this track.

Royce was doing a stream last night and played the "new version" of Cuckoo. I didn't listen to it, I muted the stream when he was about to play it. Now, being that I have yet to hear either version (aside from hearing it in concert, in which people were just absolutely bugging out to it) I can't really give any kind of opinion, just repeat what other people were saying.

Supposedly, the version of Cuckoo that leaked was unfinished and has had adjustments made to it. It was said in the chat that the beat was a little different, and an intro was added. People were saying that they hated it when they heard the other one, but loved the new version.

As always, peoples opinions vary so greatly on music... but there was a lot of positive feedback going on as they were listening to it, so I wouldn't completely give up hope if you didn't like it.
(07-25-2009, 12:43 AM)Mrs EFFeX link Wrote: I figured someone would have posted this information already but since no one has, I have a bit of hope for the people who disliked this track.

Royce was doing a stream last night and played the "new version" of Cuckoo. I didn't listen to it, I muted the stream when he was about to play it. Now, being that I have yet to hear either version (aside from hearing it in concert, in which people were just absolutely bugging out to it) I can't really give any kind of opinion, just repeat what other people were saying.

Supposedly, the version of Cuckoo that leaked was unfinished and has had adjustments made to it. It was said in the chat that the beat was a little different, and an intro was added. People were saying that they hated it when they heard the other one, but loved the new version.

As always, peoples opinions vary so greatly on music... but there was a lot of positive feedback going on as they were listening to it, so I wouldn't completely give up hope if you didn't like it.

Well thats is promising, because to me it sounded incomplete with the beat that is, or if it was complete, nothing special.