Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening/play/watchin/cooking/reading/buying/othering right now?
(01-21-2009, 11:07 AM)Akademic link Wrote: [quote author=Chewee link=topic=116.msg1084#msg1084 date=1232507740]
Crooked I - Step Up Feat. Kurupt, Daz Dillinger & Xzibit

eewweee!!!  That track is crazy!!  +1 just because!!
[/quote]

yup  ;D... now bumpin Xzibit's Restless album .. some classic shit
Bumpin B.I.G - Long Kiss Goodnight like 10 times already,thinking how great that diss is , how biggie was talented as hell,and at the same time how low u must fall as a person to diss a dead man (big dissed pac on that one, pac was already dead),

(01-21-2009, 11:50 AM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote: Bumpin B.I.G - Long Kiss Goodnight like 10 times already,thinking how great that diss is , how biggie was talented as hell,and at the same time how low u must fall as a person to diss a dead man (big dissed pac on that one, pac was already dead),

Yeah I didn't get that either.  Mobb Deep did the same thing.  I was a big Mobb fan, but I was disapointed when I heard that and the Biggie track.  Never was much of a Biggie fan though.  Living on the east coast, that's a shock to some but I can only think of 3 or east coast artists I've ever really been into
Dead & Gone - T.I. (Feat. Justine Timberlake)

yo, T.I....he impressed the shit outta me wit this album.
Move on Remix
(01-25-2009, 02:49 AM)Mtape link Wrote: Move on Remix

Been listening to Evidence - The layover Ep and mixtape some nice tracks on this

also listening to Traklordz - Duffel Bag Muzik

going back and forth
Definitely that Move On Remix right now. 
Rick Atsley-Never gonna give you up.

This song got so annoying, got rick rolld numerous times and it was realy annoying as fuck, but then it became heat. i love this song now.
Haha, I'm not gonna lie, I listened to that song a few times. Not much but it grew on me for a short time.