Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2Pac - Breaking The Oath (The Real Reason 2Pac Was Killed?)
Some interesting documentary reveals a lot of unknown shit about pac check it out ppl! Quite old though!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...5ycw1BHg76
i dont really have time to watch the whole video, but if it says that the government killed pac then its right
The guy doing this documentary is a fool.

'Look at suge's face, he knows shits about to happen'. He is driving for fuck sake!

'Snoop knows Tupac's life is in danger, look at his face'. He just looks high!

Ten minutes in, I think this guy is clutching at straws. There's loads of theorys behind his death, some sound legit, others dont. I dont think anybody will ever know.
(07-28-2009, 06:55 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:The guy doing this documentary is a fool.

'Look at suge's face, he knows shits about to happen'. He is driving for fuck sake!

Ten minutes in, I think this guy is clutching at straws. There's loads of theorys behind his death, some sound legit, others dont. I dont think anybody will ever know.

lol people obviously do know people who were close to him and I bet crook knows some shit because of suge knight like crook says in life after death row whenever he went on an interview people asked him was suge linked to pacs death! I wonder what he replied like!
Wow....I can't believe I just wasted 20 minutes of my time watching that....it was pretty bad.

The audio of 2Pac at the very end is pretty rare though, and I don't think a lot of people have heard. Other than that, it was and awful piece with some Ressurrection footage in it. 
(07-29-2009, 09:50 AM)DALJ link Wrote:[quote author=PublicEnemyNo2 link=topic=2101.msg258887#msg258887 date=1248821715]
The guy doing this documentary is a fool.

lol people obviously do know people who were close to him and I bet crook knows some shit because of suge knight like crook says in life after death row whenever he went on an interview people asked him was suge linked to pacs death! I wonder what he replied like!
[/quote]

When I say I doubt anybody will ever know, I mean it will never become public knowledge or there will never be any hard facts/convictions.
YAWN!!!!
no-one will really know the truth, we know half of it.
i don't believe Suge had anything to do with it to be honest.
DR just got outta control, they were all on a buzz from being on top, the untouchable Death Row...
Soon as PAC died the house crumbled.

the media and people love to talk and things get way outta control.

All this stuff about breaking the oath is crazy... Pac generated millions for dollars and people were eating. even if he stopped rapping and retired and lived on a beach, they would still make money from his stuff, when people are making money they are happy.

Street beef is what killed him, simple as that.

(07-29-2009, 01:00 PM)mak4life link Wrote:YAWN!!!!
DR just got outta control, they were all on a buzz from being on top, the untouchable Death Row...

All this stuff about breaking the oath is crazy... Pac generated millions for dollars and people were eating. even if he stopped rapping and retired and lived on a beach, they would still make money from his stuff, when people are making money they are happy.

man you couldnt be more wrong.  street beef had nothin to do with his death, that what they want you to think.  thats why they always get away with shit like this because they put in in the mass media and dumb mother fuckers just believe everything they hear.  TUPAC was murdered by the GOVERNMENT just like BOB MARLEY, JIMI HENDRIX, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR., MALCOLM X, PIMP C, MICHAEL JACKSON and all the way back to JESUS.  and people like you are the reason why they can get away with it.  HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO WARN US HAVE TO DIE BEFORE WE WAKE THE FUCK UP.  go do some fuckin research for once in your life,  look at all those people i mentioned.  EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM talked about how corrupt and evil the government is, then they get killed days later. WAKE THE FUCK UP
(07-30-2009, 01:32 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=mak4life link=topic=2101.msg258919#msg258919 date=1248886859]
YAWN!!!!

man you couldnt be more wrong.  street beef had nothin to do with his death, that what they want you to think.  thats why they always get away with shit like this because they put in in the mass media and dumb mother fuckers just believe everything they hear.  TUPAC was murdered by the GOVERNMENT just like BOB MARLEY, JIMI HENDRIX, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR., MALCOLM X, PIMP C, MICHAEL JACKSON and all the way back to JESUS.  and people like you are the reason why they can get away with it.  HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO WARN US HAVE TO DIE BEFORE WE WAKE THE FUCK UP.  go do some fuckin research for once in your life,  look at all those people i mentioned.  EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM talked about how corrupt and evil the government is, then they get killed days later. WAKE THE FUCK UP
[/quote]
Yer agree homie Pac was killed by government, started talking bout making his own political party, which he wud have done 100% but you think these jews at the top want that of course not look at the following 2Pac had.
(07-30-2009, 01:32 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=mak4life link=topic=2101.msg258919#msg258919 date=1248886859]
YAWN!!!!

[/quote]

What makes you think the government killed him?
it would be interesting to hear your reasons and facts, if your gonna say your point of view, you need to elaborate more than just

"EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM talked about how corrupt and evil the government is, then they get killed days later. WAKE THE FUCK UP"

There are a lot more problems he had closer to home then the government putting out a hit on him.

lol