Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2Pac - Breaking The Oath (The Real Reason 2Pac Was Killed?)
(07-30-2009, 07:10 PM)mak4life link Wrote:What makes you think the government killed him?
it would be interesting to hear your reasons and facts, if your gonna say your point of view, you need to elaborate more than just

"EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM talked about how corrupt and evil the government is, then they get killed days later. WAKE THE FUCK UP"

There are a lot more problems he had closer to home then the government putting out a hit on him.

lol

this is the problem with people like you.  you want everyone else to do everything for u in order to believe it.  i was once an ignorant sheep too.  then i started researching information on the internet about the government and about the world.  there is a lot of stuff happening that would surprise most.  like do u know right now that the states is getting ready to put their own people in FEMA detention camps (a lot like concentration camps).  dont believe me look it up.  if you live in the states and especially if u live near any sort of government or military institutuion you will notice an increase in FOREIGN military activity.  notice how it is foreign and not american military, thats because we are shipping out more soldiers over seas.  why u may ask? because american soldiers are patriots and once they find out what the government is planning they would fight back.  but seriously if u live in the states open your eyes and look whats happening in front of you.  why is there so much military activity goin on?  why did the government build so many empty FEMA camps right next to railroads?  remember the jews in world war 2, they were people EXACTLY LIKE US.  most likely your not gonna think twice about this information, you might not even read it all because u think im "a crazy conspiracy theorist"  well all i have to say is LOOK IT UP, DO SOME RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN.  because the only person you can trust is yourself and your common sense. 

btw this has to do with Pac cuz he was tryin to warn us of this before they killed him.  why do u think he called himself KILLUMINATI? because he wanted to kill the illuminati.
All what you say there is probably true, i know PAC was all about Killuminati and yea i understand it all.
ive seen and read pretty much everything about PAC, he is still my personal favorite in hip hop.

i also did think at one point the government was some how involved, but after all the theories (ive studied them all)
i personally think it just comes down to street drama, but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

unfortunatly all we can do is speculate and debate it, the ones close to him at the time probably know much more than we do. Im also sure Suge knows a lot more.

Peace
(07-31-2009, 06:06 AM)mak4life link Wrote:All what you say there is probably true, i know PAC was all about Killuminati and yea i understand it all.
ive seen and read pretty much everything about PAC, he is still my personal favorite in hip hop.

i also did think at one point the government was some how involved, but after all the theories (ive studied them all)
i personally think it just comes down to street drama, but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

unfortunatly all we can do is speculate and debate it, the ones close to him at the time probably know much more than we do. Im also sure Suge knows a lot more.

Peace

yep thats the sad thing, they will never tell us
I'm so diggin ThaHolyChronic and how you think. Everything is hidden in plain sight knowing that the masses are too dumbed down to see whats reality. Its sad and disgusting. People's lives are taken and just thrown away like nothing and it hurts me. I literally feel like I must do something because I am a mother and have tons of little ones in my family so I have to make their future brighter even it means my life. And not just their lives, everyone's because I want the best for everyone. We are dumbed down via bs tv, food and all types of other things that we cant even take the truth at face value and accept it. But ignorence is bliss so I dont condem another because they dont know. I put it out there for them to see and if they dont take heed to it and apply it to their day to day, they are held accountable. Your work is done. No need to go back and forth. There are only a select few who's leval of consciouness allows them to see and become aware but once you are aware it can be rather depressing and sad to see the way of this world. And lots of people cant handle that and dont have the capacity on no leval to deal with that and still function on a day to day basis. We all have a roll and unfortunately most people's roll is to be sheep and just a puppet on the string. I for one am not! Im pissed and upset and its time for a change! Too many people are afraid to stand up and put their lives on the line for the future's sake. Nothing will get better just talking. Action, action, action.  Ok, I can go on forever. The FEMA camps, chemtrails, vaccinations, the f'd up federal reserve, michael, tupac, bob marley, wars....!!! Peace  8)
(08-12-2009, 01:50 PM)Nisa777 link Wrote:I'm so diggin ThaHolyChronic and how you think. Everything is hidden in plain sight knowing that the masses are too dumbed down to see whats reality. Its sad and disgusting. People's lives are taken and just thrown away like nothing and it hurts me. I literally feel like I must do something because I am a mother and have tons of little ones in my family so I have to make their future brighter even it means my life. And not just their lives, everyone's because I want the best for everyone. We are dumbed down via bs tv, food and all types of other things that we cant even take the truth at face value and accept it. But ignorence is bliss so I dont condem another because they dont know. I put it out there for them to see and if they dont take heed to it and apply it to their day to day, they are held accountable. Your work is done. No need to go back and forth. There are only a select few who's leval of consciouness allows them to see and become aware but once you are aware it can be rather depressing and sad to see the way of this world. And lots of people cant handle that and dont have the capacity on no leval to deal with that and still function on a day to day basis. We all have a roll and unfortunately most people's roll is to be sheep and just a puppet on the string. I for one am not! Im pissed and upset and its time for a change! Too many people are afraid to stand up and put their lives on the line for the future's sake. Nothing will get better just talking. Action, action, action.  Ok, I can go on forever. The FEMA camps, chemtrails, vaccinations, the f'd up federal reserve, michael, tupac, bob marley, wars....!!! Peace  8)

wow its GREAT to see someone else who has opened their eyes on boss boards.  im guessin your not gonna let your your kids get the h5n1 shot  are you lol, ive already made sure my whole family will not get the shot.  the good thing about me is the fact i live in Canada so we wont have AS strong of a military presence.  plus i havent seen any FEMA concentration camps near where i live.  i think that u know deep inside just like i know that they wont get away with this. fuck the NWO
yeeey conspiracy nuts Big Grin
(08-12-2009, 03:30 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:yeeey conspiracy nuts Big Grin

lol thats a joke right?
well i tell you what i find this whole thing a joke
(07-30-2009, 01:32 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=mak4life link=topic=2101.msg258919#msg258919 date=1248886859]
YAWN!!!!
no-one will really know the truth, we know half of it.
i don't believe Suge had anything to do with it to be honest.
DR just got outta control, they were all on a buzz from being on top, the untouchable Death Row...
Soon as PAC died the house crumbled.

the media and people love to talk and things get way outta control.

All this stuff about breaking the oath is crazy... Pac generated millions for dollars and people were eating. even if he stopped rapping and retired and lived on a beach, they would still make money from his stuff, when people are making money they are happy.

Street beef is what killed him, simple as that.

man you couldnt be more wrong.  street beef had nothin to do with his death, that what they want you to think.  thats why they always get away with shit like this because they put in in the mass media and dumb mother fuckers just believe everything they hear.  TUPAC was murdered by the GOVERNMENT just like BOB MARLEY, JIMI HENDRIX, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR., MALCOLM X, PIMP C, MICHAEL JACKSON and all the way back to JESUS.  and people like you are the reason why they can get away with it.  HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO WARN US HAVE TO DIE BEFORE WE WAKE THE FUCK UP.  go do some fuckin research for once in your life,  look at all those people i mentioned.  EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM talked about how corrupt and evil the government is, then they get killed days later. WAKE THE FUCK UP
[/quote]

Dont know about Pimp C & Michael Jackson being on that list & even though he aint American or black I recon John Lennon should be on that list and yea sounds about right.
(08-14-2009, 03:23 AM)Aaron link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=2101.msg258981#msg258981 date=1248975128]
[quote author=mak4life link=topic=2101.msg258919#msg258919 date=1248886859]
YAWN!!!!
no-one will really know the truth, we know half of it.
i don't believe Suge had anything to do with it to be honest.
DR just got outta control, they were all on a buzz from being on top, the untouchable Death Row...
Soon as PAC died the house crumbled.

the media and people love to talk and things get way outta control.

All this stuff about breaking the oath is crazy... Pac generated millions for dollars and people were eating. even if he stopped rapping and retired and lived on a beach, they would still make money from his stuff, when people are making money they are happy.

Street beef is what killed him, simple as that.

man you couldnt be more wrong.  street beef had nothin to do with his death, that what they want you to think.  thats why they always get away with shit like this because they put in in the mass media and dumb mother fuckers just believe everything they hear.  TUPAC was murdered by the GOVERNMENT just like BOB MARLEY, JIMI HENDRIX, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR., MALCOLM X, PIMP C, MICHAEL JACKSON and all the way back to JESUS.  and people like you are the reason why they can get away with it.  HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO WARN US HAVE TO DIE BEFORE WE WAKE THE FUCK UP.  go do some fuckin research for once in your life,  look at all those people i mentioned.  EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM talked about how corrupt and evil the government is, then they get killed days later. WAKE THE FUCK UP
[/quote]

Dont know about Pimp C & Michael Jackson being on that list & even though he aint American or black I recon John Lennon should be on that list and yea sounds about right.
[/quote]

yep john lennon is too.  pimp c talked about gay rappers in the industry suckin dick to get their way to the top and he said on an interview dont just listen to music because its popular listen to what they are saying.  he was dead a week later.  michael jackson was planning a come back tour that he said was gonna change the world he was planning on exposing the music industry for the money grubbing leeches that they are.  if you listen to his song "they dont care about us" that song is about the government and the industry.  after releasing that song he never sold albums like he used to and he got charged with multiple child molestation charges. this is what they do; charge u with a crime for somethin u didnt do as a warning, then if you still go against them they kill you.  dmx is serving his warning in prison right now but he learned his lesson he said hes never going to rap again in the industry.

pimp c video (keep an open mind)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhfAaqDuLw4

michael jackson videos- (also talks about the illuminati in the industry)-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRI1VnQAEc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltb6wkaNC...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFXdFTd2U...re=related <---obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAkQQKwZd...re=related

you should know that the person that originally posted the jackson videos got his account deleted right after he put them up.

the only thing i can say to any doubters is use your brain the way it was intended, you dont know this but you and i have been brainwashed since day one.  the way you are thinking right now is the way they programmed you to think.  i know its easier to pretend like nothing is goin on but trust me i feel better in my life right now than i ever had because my eyes are open

love, peace, unity. it will save the planet

peace