Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2Pac - Breaking The Oath (The Real Reason 2Pac Was Killed?)
Heres a good video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8XK3HAKD-o

they cant do shit man they are after power but answer these two questions

will they ever get more power than god?

Will god sit back and let them destroy the world he created?
(08-21-2009, 04:52 PM)DALJ link Wrote:will they ever get more power than god?

don't get it twisted.  God is the alpha and the omega. No matter how charming these speakers and presidents who ever they are and whatever language they speak talking about peace this peace that.

the world is not suppose to last forever. its really not. God doesn't want peace here. He wants his believers with him in paradise the new earth  and i'm not trying to preach because i'm still learning myself but man all this peace talk and world peace is bullshit. it realy is. God has tried a number of times in the past to rebuild the world. destroy it and rebuild it, but its didn't work.  instead of forcing us to love him and worship him. he gave us freewill and choice, he loves us enough to give us a chance to change.

I think this whole conspirarcy thing about one government is anything but a conspiracy. its real.  the bible talks about the mark of the beast being implanted into peoples head and hands which relates to this microchip i see a number of times. they have this shit that they could store your credit cards, SIN number, healthcare, your passport, etcetc. and its supposeldy for "convinience" and advancing into the future crap. don't fall for that shit. 

this whole thing is suppose to pop off after the rapture= when True Christian believers are lifted off earth to Join God in the heavens.  then The Israel and palestine peace treaty is suppose to be signed and thats when the 7 years tribulation begins and the anti christs comes out.

like i don[t know what your beliefs are I will niether push you or close that door for you.  you will have to do what you want because its your choice. i'mjust laying out what i believe is real. God is real. and Dalj you seem to be a die hard pac fan yourself. you remember in his interview when he sad "fear is stronger than love"?

and i don't think Obama is anti-christ.  if anything my guess its  this guy, but the bible talked about false prohphets, so maybe he is just a false prophet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Myung_Moon

one last thing peep that kids t-shirt on P.ddys new video called "Angel"
[Image: 111ao.jpg]
(09-12-2009, 03:01 AM)J.P link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2101.msg260281#msg260281 date=1250887964]
will they ever get more power than god?

don't get it twisted.  God is the alpha and the omega. No matter how charming these speakers and presidents who ever they are and whatever language they speak talking about peace this peace that.

the world is not suppose to last forever. its really not. God doesn't want peace here. He wants his believers with him in paradise the new earth  and i'm not trying to preach because i'm still learning myself but man all this peace talk and world peace is bullshit. it realy is. God has tried a number of times in the past to rebuild the world. destroy it and rebuild it, but its didn't work.  instead of forcing us to love him and worship him. he gave us freewill and choice, he loves us enough to give us a chance to change.

I think this whole conspirarcy thing about one government is anything but a conspiracy. its real.  the bible talks about the mark of the beast being implanted into peoples head and hands which relates to this microchip i see a number of times. they have this shit that they could store your credit cards, SIN number, healthcare, your passport, etcetc. and its supposeldy for "convinience" and advancing into the future crap. don't fall for that shit. 

this whole thing is suppose to pop off after the rapture= when True Christian believers are lifted off earth to Join God in the heavens.  then The Israel and palestine peace treaty is suppose to be signed and thats when the 7 years tribulation begins and the anti christs comes out.

like i don[t know what your beliefs are I will niether push you or close that door for you.  you will have to do what you want because its your choice. i'mjust laying out what i believe is real. God is real. and Dalj you seem to be a die hard pac fan yourself. you remember in his interview when he sad "fear is stronger than love"?

and i don't think Obama is anti-christ.  if anything my guess its  this guy, but the bible talked about false prohphets, so maybe he is just a false prophet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Myung_Moon

one last thing peep that kids t-shirt on P.ddys new video called "Angel"
[Image: 111ao.jpg]

[/quote]

word man diddy, jay-z, kanye and them are all free masons.  jay-z's "run this town" is all about the new world order, he is basically bragging in everyones face that they run everything and the dumbed down masses just listen to it and bob their heads. shit like that makes me laugh how unaware of the world around them people are. as for you talking about the mark of the beast im assuming you are talkin about the RFID chip that they are planning to FORCE everyone in the world to wear.  check this shit out if you never watched it.  [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DkMUOn6isA[/youtube]