Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe Weekly - August Mini Series

Quote:We have recently received word that fans are about to be flooded with brand new music from the one-and-only Horse Shoe Gang. For those of you who are not aware, The Horse Shoe Gang (formerly known as The U-Gang) are not only incredible emcees, but Crooked I's brothers as well. You already know that with a connection that strong to "The King of LA", that their skills are incredible. Many fans are already familiar with the group as they have made regular appearances on various Crooked I projects throughout his career. However, fans will now have a chance to see the group hold their own on their mini-series starting this Monday. Each week throughout the month of August, fans can look forward to The Horse Shoe Gang dropping a new freestyle to help build anticipation for their debut album. For those of you who are not aware, the Horse Shoe Gang's upcoming album titled Gangster Emcee is said to be mind blowing and should definitely be a treat. Make certain that you check this site each week to get your fix of new Horse Shoe Gang music. If you are interested in learning more about the group, you can visit their official MySpace page. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for additional updates regarding the C.O.B. collective.

Reference: http://www.myspace.com/horseshoegang
Yesss i love hsg finally they doing sumat they hant got crooked to delay them coz hes on tour lol!
I CAN NOT WAIT! i may even be more excited for this album than the SH album.
Definitely good news!!  Been wanting to hear more from them!
(08-01-2009, 04:11 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: I CAN NOT WAIT! i may even be more excited for this album than the SH album.

Yeah, it's not like the album has a release date or anything, but this is good promotion for the group.

Much props to Mickey @ Treacherous too, he's putting in a lot of work behind the scenes.
This is great news! HSG is dope & I've been waiting since "Crooked go hard" for some kind of info regarding their project. EFFeX, who said their album is mind blowing?
(08-01-2009, 09:37 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=2127.msg259107#msg259107 date=1249157473]

Yeah, it's not like the album has a release date or anything, but this is good promotion for the group.

Much props to Mickey @ Treacherous too, he's putting in a lot of work behind the scenes.
[/quote]

What work is he putting in? Treacherous is the worst label in the history of music. They are the only label to release no music, a historic first. What have they actually released besides the Kurupt Greatest Hits, Life After Death Row, and BO2?????

Come on, HORSESHOE GANG ALBUM DROPPING???? Hell fucking no, they ain't never coming out with an album. A mini-series for the 5 mondays in August? Thats great and all, I like the HSG, but come on no one is putting in work at Treacherous. Tell them to update their website once in every FIVE YEARS, and then maybe we can say they did something.

Crooked is doing an awful job with that Vice President job over there! 
(08-02-2009, 10:14 AM)cymba link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2127.msg259121#msg259121 date=1249177067]
[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=2127.msg259107#msg259107 date=1249157473]

[/quote]

What work is he putting in? Treacherous is the worst label in the history of music. They are the only label to release no music, a historic first. What have they actually released besides the Kurupt Greatest Hits, Life After Death Row, and BO2?????

Come on, HORSESHOE GANG ALBUM DROPPING???? Hell fucking no, they ain't never coming out with an album. A mini-series for the 5 mondays in August? Thats great and all, I like the HSG, but come on no one is putting in work at Treacherous. Tell them to update their website once in every FIVE YEARS, and then maybe we can say they did something.

Crooked is doing an awful job with that Vice President job over there! 
[/quote]

Come on man, you can't just be excited that they are doing something? Horse Shoe Gang hasn't dropped ANYTHING lately and they just got back on their game with that appearance on the K-Young mixtape and now this mini series. Would you rather them do nothing at all?
I'm looking forward to this for sure but i have to agree with treacherous being a crap label, i'm sure I remember seeing the horseshoe album was 70% finished nearly 4 years ago, now either The H.S.G work slow or the label ain't doing its job properly, i dunno why artists in these situations don't just put out a mixtape or 2 in the meantime? I'm sure they have to wait till Crook releases 1st etc etc but thats no real excuse to put out 6/7 songs in the last 4/5 years.

I'm sure this Micky fella does something and i'm always hearing about the work he's done/work he's putting in, but without sounding sarcastic what does Micky actually do or what has he done in the last 4 years? I am genuinely interested in knowing.
(08-02-2009, 07:26 PM)frisch213 link Wrote: I'm sure this Micky fella does something and i'm always hearing about the work he's done/work he's putting in, but without sounding sarcastic what does Micky actually do or what has he done in the last 4 years? I am genuinely interested in knowing.

I am too! What work does anybody over at Treacherous do? They have some talented artists over there too, so its not like the roster is weak or anything, because it is not.