Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nickelnine.com Invasion!
Whatupdoe!

This is Dj Driggz (Admin) of Nickelnine.com

Your all probably wondering what happend to NN.com? Well to tell ya'll the truth there was some payment issues within the site. So then the site was terminated and I was unable to retrieve it back. This does not mean there will be no Royce Fan Base anymore. As of now from what I've been told there is another Royce Fan Base being made. Stay Tuned!

I Hope to see familiar NN heads on here!

-Driggz
What up Driggz?? Caught you on Blogtv
What's good Driggz?

Nice to see you around these parts, looking forward to the new site too!
I was on that forum as well. My comp. crashed in the middle of June & I lost all of my favorited links. I didn't visit that board very often but it was pretty dope. Have you listened to the S.H. album Driggz?
Thx! and noo I have not listened to the Leaked SH Album yet. imma wait it off till 8-11!
(08-02-2009, 11:43 PM)Driggz link Wrote: Thx! and noo I have not listened to the Leaked SH Album yet. imma wait it off till 8-11!

I wanted to but couldnt, Its dope from start to finish Royce is prob the best on the album.
(08-02-2009, 11:52 PM)Aaron link Wrote: [quote author=Driggz link=topic=2134.msg259192#msg259192 date=1249270994]
Thx! and noo I have not listened to the Leaked SH Album yet. imma wait it off till 8-11!

I wanted to but couldnt, Its dope from start to finish Royce is prob the best on the album.
[/quote]

Glad to hear Royce is nice on the album, over at JBTV they seem to think Joell takes the title and that Royce was slightly disappointing. I'll see next week!
Lol crooked was definately the best on the album his lyrics are better on every track! Also his flow matches the beats perfectly while joe budden sounds like hes rapping with someone strangling him!
I have to admit I wasnt feeling Joey that much on this but he was alright, def the weakest of the 4 but thats my opinion and you might like that sound. Also Joell was a suprise for me he was dope.
Royce was far from best in my opinion. His lyrics were probably the worst but his flow/delivery saved him.

Order for me went..

Ortiz = Crooked > Royce = Joe

Joe actually surprised me on the album, his microphone verse is one of my favorites on the whole album. He killed Onslaught 2 and his hook on pray is dope.