Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe Gang - "Run This Town" (Week One)

Quote:As promised, we are back with the first installment to The Horse Shoe Gang's answer to Hip Hop Weekly. During week one of the highly anticipated Horse Shoe Weekly series, the crew dismantles the beat to Jay-Z's latest single titled Run This City. If you are already familiar with this highly talented group of emcees, there is no doubt that you know what to expect. However, if you are not accustomed to hearing this collective rhyme, then you are in store for a special treat. Firstly, the group consists of four deadly emcees that go by the names of Demetrius Capone, Julius Luciano, Kenny Siegel and Andrew "Dice" Deniro. Due to the fact that these four emcees are Crooked I's brothers, the level of skill that they produce is simply mind blowing. In fact, we have recently received word that the group is finishing up their debut album titled Gangster MCwhich is said to be pure insanity. We encourage everyone to pass the new Horse Shoe Weekly series around to put Hip Hop on guard for the New West's deadliest movement. If you are looking for additional music from The Horse Shoe Gang, make certain to check out their latest cut from K-Young's Summer Love mixtape which is titled California Love 2009. For further information and music please make certain to visit The Horse Shoe Gang's official MySpace page. In the mean time, check out the new cut using the link included below and keep it locked for next week's installment.

BONUS: California Love 2009 (No DJ): http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=118

DOWNLOAD / STREAM: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=119

much love Smile
Those links keep making me log in to get them, can't get past log in screen. Anyone else having trouble?

Damn you got me hyped for this!
(08-03-2009, 01:51 AM)better dayz link Wrote: Those links keep making me log in to get them, can't get past log in screen. Anyone else having trouble?

Really? That's weird...

Use this in the meantime...

http://sharebee.com/474a68f7

~~~

EDIT: You know what, I don't know if you got my e-mail earlier, but the site is going through a server change and some weird stuff could be happening for the next 24 hours. Sit tight and everything should return to normal soon.
this is gonna be dope, cant wait for the mixtape and album
Hey Effex, The Horse Shoe Gang aren't Crook's real brothers correct, just who he grew up with(this is how I have always assumed it but in the two posts regarding this new series you refer to them as Crook's brothers which I am assuming you're meaning close friends that have been around Crook for most his life and are like family) just looking for clarification..

For all I know they really are all brothers lol but I'm 99% you mean it the way I have assumed and in that case you may want to find another word
(more so a word to put in front of brother to clarify, especially to a fan maybe reading this where English isn't their first language...Don't want to spread false info unnecessarily )

Anyway Dope Track hopefully they keep it going for awhile I have never gotten enough material of the Ugang consistently to connect to them if you know what I mean, I can see becoming a big fan like I did when Crook did his series
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Ive always wanted a freestyle to this. track!
(08-03-2009, 01:51 AM)better dayz link Wrote: Those links keep making me log in to get them, can't get past log in screen. Anyone else having trouble?

This is the same problem I was having, seemed to just work itself out though.

Thanks for the track though.
good track, they never disappoint, from what i remember seeing/reading i think 1 of them is his real brother, i could be wrong..
(08-03-2009, 08:34 AM)frisch213 link Wrote: good track, they never disappoint, from what i remember seeing/reading i think 1 of them is his real brother, i could be wrong..

Well, the interesting thing about it is that I always assumed heard that Dice is Crooked's brother. Now, the only reason I'm calling them all Crooked's brothers is biggest that is what the press releases from Treacherous Records have been calling them. I'm just typing up the information that they send me.

Also, I talked to a cousin of Crooked's one time that lives in the South and he told me that the Horse Shoe Gang and Sauce Da Boss are his cousins as well. It's possible that only one of them is really his brother and the others cousins. You never know, but it's like I said I'm just going by what I've been getting from Treacherous.

Not trying to confuse anyone.