Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Name Is Cawb
if your from JBTV you know who i am...i am currently banned from jbtv for posting joe buddens number and pinning on a faggot named jay daniels...as i serve my time thebossboard is where i will hold fort and cause i couldn't go any longer without talking to my dear slaughter-girl and my nigga effex  Smile

lmfao

I am Mrs EFFeX here... and you need to find another sig

and be nice to all the good, chill people here
i feel like a alien here....slaughter-girl i feel as i bring a fresh breath of air to this forum...and whats wrong with the sig homie ?
i already told you it's really creepy lol

i think you could bring some life to this site, as long as you can be good
LMAO... i had to sign up for this

sup CAWB.. slaughtergirl..effex and everyone at the BOSSBOARD
haha whats joe buddens number?
(08-18-2009, 07:02 AM)DALJ link Wrote: haha whats joe buddens number?

i'm not posting it, and i doubt CAWB will do the same mistake again, he said he's changing it.. probably already did

his voice mail was jokes... he had to switch off his phone from all the calls he was gettin.. shit was hilarious
(08-18-2009, 07:02 AM)DALJ link Wrote: haha whats joe buddens number?

edit: i didn't even read COB's first full post, nevermind
THUGSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

this forum is the complete opposite of jbtv homie we must turn this place into jbtv asap.
(08-18-2009, 07:06 AM)THEREALCOB link Wrote: THUGSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

this forum is the complete opposite of jbtv homie we must turn this place into jbtv asap.

lmao effex would ban us right away.. looks like they dont play around here... shit is mad serious