Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everyone from?
My username kinda spells it out hahaha

I just joined up for this board today after lookin for info on Pig Face Weapon Waist.  Good crew yall got.
(09-15-2009, 11:30 PM)BOSStonKillah link Wrote: My username kinda spells it out hahaha

I just joined up for this board today after lookin for info on Pig Face Weapon Waist.  Good crew yall got.

Welcome to the site homie, let us know whenever you have any suggestions and pass the word along!
Ohio finally represented!
(01-09-2009, 10:45 PM)Aaron link Wrote: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 7009
North-West Coast Tasmania Australia 7315. Used to live in Hobart
Waco Texas

Where all them insane crazy mafuckas stay
South of France, relocated to the UK for work.
I'm new to the board, what's good everyone?

I live in Salem..capital of Oregon. Getting ready for the K.O.D. show at the Roseland in Portland on Friday!
Im reppin Oregon aswell Corvallis to be exact. you will see me up in Portland also peepin the K.O.D. tour shit should be tight.
Right on man. I was up there last time Slaughterhouse was here for the Rock the Bells show in August. They put on a good performance. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the new joints live tho.
Am I the only mothafucka on here from Long Beach? shit.  I thought tha LBC would rep a little bit harder than this.  Great to see all the international support though.  Big ups!!