Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treacherous Records Is A Joke
get a fucking distribution deal you bums and put out a album...how the fuck do you guys generate any money other then renting out the studio to REAL artist that drop albums.
Your not saying anything that hasn't been said before...

BTW: Treacherous is good people.
good people always finish last...
pushing boundrys......

i agree that treacherous have done shit all, btu they have some of the best rappers alive there, the HSG, and one of the top 5 rappers of all time, crooked I
(08-18-2009, 08:29 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: pushing boundrys......

i agree that treacherous have done shit all, btu they have some of the best rappers alive there, the HSG, and one of the top 5 rappers of all time, crooked I

As a purely independent label they certainly have an incredible roster.

One-2 and K-Young are going to make some major moves this year, you can count on that.
(08-18-2009, 08:29 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: pushing boundrys......

crooks my fav rapper but please dont ever say top 5 hes no way near jay, nas, pac, biggie, eminem, 50..
its true hes no where near them, hes well above them.

umm maybe not nas, em, pac or big but 50... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
^^ get rich of die tryin >> anything crooks ever done.

Top 5 is subjective to me...

I don't think there's a right or wrong answer, but I'm sure you'll disagree.

Crooked is in MY Top 5, but there is no set list.
the beats and features made get rich and die trying, and even if its not, crooked I HHW finale > anything 50 has put out after the one hit wonder ablum (albeit a good ones)

infact HHW > most rappers careers.