Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treacherous Records Is A Joke
(08-18-2009, 10:14 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: the beats and features made get rich and die trying, and even if its not, crooked I HHW finale > anything 50 has put out after the one hit wonder ablum (albeit a good ones)

infact HHW > most rappers careers.

if crooked i asked you to suck his dick i bet you would.
lol no, as i am not gay, but if i were gay maybe, though i have no idea if id be attracted to his ugly mug or not lol.
(08-18-2009, 11:12 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: lol no, as i am not gay, but if i were gay maybe, though i have no idea if id be attracted to his ugly mug or not lol.

wow closet homo...
read it again, its doesnt say i am
(08-18-2009, 10:32 PM)THEREALCOB link Wrote: [quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=2274.msg260103#msg260103 date=1250648064]
the beats and features made get rich and die trying, and even if its not, crooked I HHW finale > anything 50 has put out after the one hit wonder ablum (albeit a good ones)

infact HHW > most rappers careers.

if crooked i asked you to suck his dick i bet you would.
[/quote]

Ur a fag thinking that shit cause u wanna ride Joe Budden no pause needed for u.
LOL get rich or die trying was a good album and im not a 50 cent fan
but 50 cents album guess whos back? > get rich or die trying
and if ur putting 50 cent in top 5 cuz one album
ja rules venni vetti vecci >>>>>>> anything ever made by 50
and here is a list of albums better then get rich or die trying

Joe budden: mood muzik 2
joell ortiz: the brick bodega hronicles
big pun: capital punishment
techn9ne: anghellic & absolute power
big l: lifestylez of da poor & dangerous, the big picture
fuck it ima stop i could go on for awhile
(08-18-2009, 08:33 PM)THEREALCOB link Wrote: [quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=2274.msg260084#msg260084 date=1250641795]

crooks my fav rapper but please dont ever say top 5 hes no way near jay, nas, pac, biggie, eminem, 50..

Does anyone else see anything wrong with this quote?

Thats like saying "pizza is my favourite food but it's no way as nice as chicken, hamburgers, kebabs, pasta and steak"

And putting 50's name up there with these other rappers just confirms that you don't know what you're talking about and I shouldn't be talking to you. While all these rappers are dope (barring fiddy) it is just a fuckin generic list that you came up with, it's like you have been brainwashed into believing that these rappers have to be the top five of all time and no one can come near them. If you had slung a 'Rakim' , 'Big L' or 'Big Pun' in that list then I would be more inclined to listen to anything you had to say but that list just confirms to me that you aren't capable of coming to your own conclusions.

Suck a dick poof.
50 is wack but 2pac is the truth!
lol @ the discussions, but co-sign this thread, good people or not.
you thought i was talking lyrically, then u lot are fools. success includes lyrics, but comerically aswell. lyrically there is a differrnce between crooked i and EVERYONE else, but success, crook is near the bottom.