Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cassie feat. K-Young - I Need Love

Quote:That's right, we are back with another update regarding new music from a Treacherous Records recording artist. The latest musical update is a new song from Bad Boy Records' Cassie called I Need Love produced by Rob Holladay. Interestingly enough, the cut also features none-other-than the R&B sensation K-Young. This new release is said to be a leak from Cassie's upcoming project titled Electro Love which has been in production since 2007. The track's sound is definitely smooth and laid back, but contains upbeat elements that could land it spins in a club environment. This one is more aimed towards the ladies, but it's possible that guys could feel it's vibe as well. This is definitely a huge milestone for K-Young, as it's more exposure for the singer and songwriter. Fans can check out the song using the link provided below. For those of you not aware, K-Young recently released a mixtape titled Summer Love hosted by DJ Ill Will and DJ Rockstar. If you are interested in checking out the bangers on that project, please use the search function on our "News" page. Additionally, if you would like to learn more about K-Young, you can do so by visiting his official MySpace page. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates regarding K-Young and Treacherous Records.

Reference: http://www.divshare.com/download/8207190-00a
impressive, K-young, or is it Kay Young?
(08-19-2009, 08:31 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: impressive, K-young, or is it Kay Young?

LOL, it's K-Young.
the SH album got it wrong LOL
(08-19-2009, 08:31 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: impressive, K-young, or is it Kay Young?

lol I was thinking the same thing
This is definitely a good look for K Young. 
(08-19-2009, 09:43 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: the SH album got it wrong LOL

Yeah, they spelled it wrong, I was like, "Ah man, that really sucks!"