Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats with all the hate towards us JBTV members...
i just read some posts by you guys hating on us like where some type of scum...effex i thought this place had some dignity...
Isn't there some underage girls on BlogTV that need harassing?
i bet this guy has made all the accounts of joe budden tv members!
jsut go back to jbtv, we dont need this board being the same clusterfuck that u lot made JBTV
I have no problem with JBTV at all otherwise I wouldn't be part of the team over there.

I just think a lot of people stay away from the site because there is a lot of immaturity over there. That's not an attack on all members, there's plenty of fans that contribute positively over there, but there is a lot of trolling also. I'm also not knocking people that are trying to have fun, there's no reason to be all uptight... It's ONLY the net, LOL. However, there are a large portion of members there who did not register because they are fans of Joe, they simply registered to use the site as a general discussion forum.

The Crooked I community and Joe Budden community can co-exist peacefully, LOL. There is not need for tension.
I've not got any problem with the JBTV people but you really do seem like a huge tearful vagina.

(08-23-2009, 01:05 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I have no problem with JBTV at all otherwise I wouldn't be part of the team over there.

I just think a lot of people stay away from the site because there is a lot of immaturity over there. That's not an attack on all members, there's plenty of fans that contribute positively over there, but there is a lot of trolling also. I'm also not knocking people that are trying to have fun, there's no reason to be all uptight... It's ONLY the net, LOL. However, there are a large portion of members there who did not register because they are fans of Joe, they simply registered to use the site as a general discussion forum.

The Crooked I community and Joe Budden community can co-exist peacefully, LOL. There is not need for tension.

seems like your forum members are causing the tension...and they dont want it effex you know how jbtv does it...

p.s. this forum is so dead that your own girl has more posts over at JBTV then her own mans forum...
Alright, enough out of you.
all of you jbtv haters can fuck off.
(08-24-2009, 01:08 AM)wheelchair-jimmy link Wrote:all of you jbtv haters can fuck off.

I don't think it's hate towards JBTV as a whole, Jimmy.

There's a few JBTV members posting in this thread.