Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe Gang - "4 Headed Monster" (Week Four)

[Image: hsg_news_photo2.jpg]

Quote:That's right everyone, we are back with the fourth installment of The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s epic Horse Shoe Weekly series. This week's installment is offered to fans over the beat to Slaughterhouse's now classic track titled Onslaught. The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. has decided to release a flawless recreation of the track and re-label it as 4 Headed Monster. Each member of the group picks a member of Slaughterhouse and presents a re-imagining of their already classic verses. Although the ground work and foundation was already provided for this instrumental, The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. certainly made it track their own. With vicious rhymes and mind blowing flows, there can not be a single soul who doubts the group's incredible microphone skills. Next week will mark the final installment of this August mini-series and we urge fans to spread the word of The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. throughout the streets and Internet. If you are interested in obtaining additional information regarding this talented group of emcees, please visit their official MySpace page. In the mean time, please use the link and music player provided below to check out their latest release. As always, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for additional updated regarding the C.O.B. movement.

Download: http://www.thebossboard.com/media/other/...k_four.mp3
Dope.
This was fire! Damn I want to hear their album!
RAPED!
thats whats up
I think this is definitely my favorite one so far...

What we really need though is a brand new Horse Shoe Gang track with original production.
Gotdammmmmmm

"You flirt with death then in the next minute death kiss you
Kiss of death you dudes is fresh fish food,
See this dude gettin' better with time,
One year ahead of my time like whatever I drive,
I give you the news first... I'm ahead of the LA Times,
like I'm running from the LA (PD)... times... @ times"
"I pack time machine guns, they flat line your team like hands at 9:15,
sticking with the timing theme,
I draw near like deadlines you won't have time to scream"
This track is fucking sick just as good as the original some of hsg verses are even better than the original dynasty is fucking sick anyone even tries to say shit will get destroy haha!
(08-24-2009, 04:27 PM)DALJ link Wrote:This track is fucking sick just as good as the original some of hsg verses are even better than the original dynasty is fucking sick anyone even tries to say shit will get destroy haha!

I'm really happy to see these guys starting to get the attention that they deserve. Hopefully they keep releasing music on a regular basis and really build up a solid buzz. I think they could really do some damage with the right promotion behind them.
Missed this yesterday but can't wait to hear it!  These have been real good, but I agree I'd like to hear a couple songs from them with production and substance