Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-2's first mixtape "High School Drop Out"
Does any of you guys have the cover? Thanks in advance.
You know, I don't think I've ever even seen the cover....great tape though.  I actually think this one and the 2nd one were both better than UNO.  I'm a bit disappointed with UNO, however he's been on fire since!!
I'm sure there is a cover... I remember someone posted it on the Dynasty Ent. forums.
Here's the cover, posted by the homie Chewee:
[Image: 312fyiu.jpg]
(08-28-2009, 04:33 AM)Dimos link Wrote: Here's the cover, posted by the homie Chewee:
[Image: 312fyiu.jpg]

Is there a hard copy of this anywhere that i can purchase?? I recently bought Uno and New Day New Money, were these ever available in a hard copy??
Hahaha man no one knows anything about purchasing this?? Sad lol i just saw that this used to be available for purchase on dubcnn, so there has to be a way to buy this....anyone??? haha
(11-15-2009, 01:29 AM)509 Finest link Wrote: Hahaha man no one knows anything about purchasing this?? Sad lol i just saw that this used to be available for purchase on dubcnn, so there has to be a way to buy this....anyone??? haha

Yeah but that was a long time ago.  I actually got this when dubcnn was giving the download away for free...LONG after they were selling the hard copy.  Only place I know to get him is CDBaby.com, but I just looked there and didn't see it.  You could check with Chewee though??

Must find this for a download somewhere!
(11-18-2009, 01:25 PM)Akademic link Wrote: [quote author=509 Finest link=topic=2323.msg263636#msg263636 date=1258262998]
Hahaha man no one knows anything about purchasing this?? Sad lol i just saw that this used to be available for purchase on dubcnn, so there has to be a way to buy this....anyone??? haha

Yeah but that was a long time ago.  I actually got this when dubcnn was giving the download away for free...LONG after they were selling the hard copy.  Only place I know to get him is CDBaby.com, but I just looked there and didn't see it.  You could check with Chewee though??

[/quote

haha whos chewee?? lol but ya i checked Cdbaby....i already bought Uno and New Day New Money and i want to complete the collection...haha damn man i want this. lol i appreciate the help though...whats chewee? haha
IDk what happened with that previous message..lol

haha whos chewee?? lol but ya i checked Cdbaby....i already bought Uno and New Day New Money and i want to complete the collection...haha damn man i want this. lol i appreciate the help though...whats chewee? haha