Poll: Which are you looking forward to the most?
This poll is closed.
K-Young's Next Album
0%
0 0%
Knoc-Turn'al - Knoc's Ville (Street Album)
20.00%
3 20.00%
Mick's Tape (New West Compilation)
26.67%
4 26.67%
One-2 E.P. (Entirely Prod. By Komplex)
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Treacherous Project Are You Anticipating The Most?
Which release from Treacherous Records are you looking forward to the most?

It would be interesting to see the results and pass them along to the powers that be...
Sorry, Effex, I love your enthusiasm, but none of those albums will ever be released.

The only release date Treacherous knows is COMING SOON.......

(08-27-2009, 04:36 PM)cymba link Wrote:Sorry, Effex, I love your enthusiasm, but none of those albums will ever be released.

Well, I know that Mick's Tape is completed, I think he's just waiting for the right time to drop it.

As far as K-Young's upcoming effort, he's been doing a lot of song writing behind the scenes right now, there isn't any announcement of a sophomore effort yet.

Knoc's new project is supposed to be near completion, I'll try to get some information on that. The same with One-2's EP, it should be done very shortly if not completed yet.
(08-27-2009, 04:38 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=cymba link=topic=2332.msg260581#msg260581 date=1251405368]
Sorry, Effex, I love your enthusiasm, but none of those albums will ever be released.

Well, I know that Mick's Tape is completed, I think he's just waiting for the right time to drop it.

As far as K-Young's upcoming effort, he's been doing a lot of song writing behind the scenes right now, there isn't any announcement of a sophomore effort yet.

Knoc's new project is supposed to be near completion, I'll try to get some information on that. The same with One-2's EP, it should be done very shortly if not completed yet.
[/quote]

"Well, I know that Mick's Tape is completed, I think he's just waiting for the right time to drop it."

HAHAHA, come on, that tape was "completes" back in 2006, and still never saw it. It aint coming. None of these artists will ever see the light of day.

ONE-2 MIGHT get a digital release of an EP, but who knows.

That new song "3 Emcees" from Crooked I, One-2 and Mykestro was the first leak from the project and that dropped less than a month ago. I have faith that he's gearing up to release it soon.
Tough to call, One-2 and Komplex have been tearing it up with all their drops lately but Micks Tape could be full of potential bangers, between those two i reckon though!!
micks tape, IF it EVER drops.

but i think trecherous want to go the crooked i/Big L/Eazy E route
I wanna hear that new Knoc-Turnal street album. Read somewhere that they were finalising distribution for it...
Mick's Tapes for me.
Definetly One-2. No disrespect to anyone on here but i'm prolly the biggest One-2 fan on here. Got every song dude has ever been on. Defintely my fav treacherous artist, unless Crooked starts actullay releasing shit. Smile