Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nino Bless - Lyrical Murderers Freestyle
Download Link In Description:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmcRsthsYEk
This is nice, although I reckon even I could sound good over this beat!
Didn't realize that you posted this yet, was just about to do so...

Nino got skills, people need to stop sleeping!
(09-02-2009, 03:02 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Didn't realize that you posted this yet, was just about to do so...

I agree.  Can't wait to check this one out.  Thanks for posting!
I'm looking forward to the Latin Marksman 2 project, I pre-ordered it a while back. Hope that he ships it soon.
(09-02-2009, 03:02 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Didn't realize that you posted this yet, was just about to do so...

Agreed. Name anyone else who even stands to contend with this dude for hip hop rookie of the year.  Asher fuckin Roth?!  please.  Kid Cudi?!  I mean I was feelin his album but i cant really fuck with abstract hip hop like that.
(09-03-2009, 08:21 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: I'm looking forward to the Latin Marksman 2 project, I pre-ordered it a while back. Hope that he ships it soon.

Keep an eye out for Nomads... thats gonna be hot, Madlib got skills.
(09-17-2009, 12:56 PM)BOSStonKillah link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2363.msg260843#msg260843 date=1252023686]
I'm looking forward to the Latin Marksman 2 project, I pre-ordered it a while back. Hope that he ships it soon.

Keep an eye out for Nomads... thats gonna be hot, Madlib got skills.
[/quote]

Yeah I'm looking forward to that one too.

As far as this Lyrical Murderers goes though, I literally had this on repeat since it dropped, Nino really killed it.
Propz, I been looking for this
Good looks.. I aint heard this yet..