Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i find it disapointing
@ the lack of activity on this board.
This has been a slow month so far, but I agree at times it can be a little upsetting.

However, at times, I enjoy having the few dedicated posters that are really supportive of the COB movement, instead of being flooded with non-sense.

With that being said, of course we would love to increase traffic dramatically.

Do you have any suggestions so that we could really get the ball rolling?

I guess the main thing is for people to really spread the word to their friends.
I think this is partly down to SH having so much hype for the last few months building up to the album, and now the albums over a month old things are quieting. Plus Weapon Waste has been delayed and we have not had much music/news last week or so.

I have noticed its been quiet past week but nothing to worry about, there has not been much news to talk about!
(09-05-2009, 07:40 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: I think this is partly down to SH having so much hype for the last few months building up to the album, and now the albums over a month old things are quieting. Plus Weapon Waste has been delayed and we have not had much music/news last week or so.

I have noticed its been quiet past week but nothing to worry about, there has not been much news to talk about!

Yeah, I don't think it's really anything to worry over.

I think the main thing is just getting awareness out to Crooked I / Slaughterhouse fans that this is a site that fans can congregate at as an alternative to other Hip Hop forums.

I'm thinking that once the music releases pick up that there will be more attention as well.
i just want to say one thing, FUCK E1.

thats all Big Grin
my computers fucked so i barely even come on here any more
Crooked a bitch on Twitter he never replies to your comments! Amma Hack into his account 1 day!
i know! i thought he liked him fans Sad