Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe Gang - "New West"

Quote:It would appear that The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. has no plans of slowing down anytime soon. Although their August mini-series Horse Shoe Weekly has come to an end, the group continues to release heat for the fans.

In The Horse Shoe's latest release, they have decided to spit over The Dogg Pound's classic record New York New York. The group flipped the instrumental into their own song and titled it New West. As the name implies, the verbal conglomerate lyrically express to doubters why they are the best from the New West. There is no doubt that listeners will be impressed by this track, so take a listen by using the download link or music player included below.

If you are interested in learning more about The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G., make certain to visit their official MySpace page. Additionally, be on the look out for their debut album titled Gangster MC which is set to drop this fall. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates on The Horse Shoes.

Download: http://www.thebossboard.com/media/other/...w_west.mp3
kenny segal (sp?) RAPED IT!
(09-14-2009, 06:53 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: kenny segal (sp?) RAPED IT!

Yeah man, all these guys are really impressive.

It's crazy how we didn't hear from them for so long now the machine is running at full speed. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us next.
Very impressive. One of my fav song HSG songs.
it baffles me how they have  7 spitters under one label.  horseshoe plus crook and then one-2.

Lol jp that's 6!!! I seriously hope they do the whole 52 weeks lol!
propz man! This one was great! Keep it up HSG
(09-15-2009, 02:47 AM)DALJ link Wrote: Lol jp that's 6!!! I seriously hope they do the whole 52 weeks lol!

i included  ketchup the boss since on-one squad seems to be non -existent no mo..
yo I just heard this track for the first time, I dont know who's who, but these dudes kill it...

whos the first dude?