Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey...used to post at the D.O.C.
Hey fellow Crooked I fans. I used to be fairly active at the D.O.C. and seeing as that's been dead for a number of months, I figured I may as well migrate here. It's good to see some familiar members still putting in work and I swear Crooked is insanely lucky to have such good fans.

Peace!  Big Grin
(09-22-2009, 10:19 AM)Oh Genius link Wrote: Hey fellow Crooked I fans. I used to be fairly active at the D.O.C. and seeing as that's been dead for a number of months, I figured I may as well migrate here. It's good to see some familiar members still putting in work and I swear Crooked is insanely lucky to have such good fans.

Peace!  Big Grin

What's up man? Nice to see another familiar face around here, thanks for supporting the site!

EDIT: Although now that I think about it, you've been signed up here for a minute huh?
I tried registering earlier today and thought someone had stolen my witty username, but yea, it turned out I'd just been registered for ages now. Time to get active though!
welcome!
I hope you do get active but i won't be regarding any crooked I solo stuff unfortunately!
unless its unreleased projects.
(09-22-2009, 10:19 AM)Oh Genius link Wrote: Hey fellow Crooked I fans. I used to be fairly active at the D.O.C. and seeing as that's been dead for a number of months, I figured I may as well migrate here. It's good to see some familiar members still putting in work and I swear Crooked is insanely lucky to have such good fans.

Peace!  Big Grin

Good to finally see you here and active!!!!