Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random question: anyone know how much moving crew usually gets paid?
I showed up to work today to find out the place was closing down (a buffalo wing joint, I had been delivering for about a week)

Owner's like "Yeah if yo wanna help pac k up you can clock on and get paid."

So I spent about 6 hours scrubbiing down the fryalator, loading it onto a truck with som other shit like file cabinets, boxes of random shit, cases of soda and sauces (dropped a jar of our hottest shit getting it into the truck, spilled everywhere looked like someone got clapped on the curb)

Tryin to figure out if the compensation was a fair trade.  On top of regular pay (a shitty 8  bucks an hour) i left there with a 10lb bag of boneless wings, 9 lbs of spicy waffle fries, a rack of ribs already run through the smoker, and about 3 gallons of hot sauce.
LOL id take that!
wtf are spicy waffle fries and why havent i tried them before lol them shits sound delicious
You've heard of waffle fries right?

If yes, take that concept and add spicy seasonings.

If no, take the concept of a french fry, put it in in the shape of a waffle, and then add spicy seasonings.
A better question I have, is  How bad must your business plan be for a HOT WING take out place IN THE HOOD to fail after six months.
(09-25-2009, 01:00 AM)BOSStonKillah link Wrote: A better question I have, is  How bad must your business plan be for a HOT WING take out place IN THE HOOD to fail after six months.

Right!

LOL, that almost doesn't make any sense.
In regards to my own original question, I was at the grocery store getting some flour and oil to cook up some of that chicken, and I checked out a pack of chicken tenders.. found out there were $5.79 a point, so that covers another almost 60 bucks... getting closer to moving crew wage lmao
(09-25-2009, 12:59 AM)BOSStonKillah link Wrote: You've heard of waffle fries right?

If yes, take that concept and add spicy seasonings.

If no, take the concept of a french fry, put it in in the shape of a waffle, and then add spicy seasonings.

lol dam i just googled the shit and they look bomb, it must be a states thing
(09-24-2009, 02:34 AM)BOSStonKillah link Wrote: dropped a jar of our hottest shit getting it into the truck, spilled everywhere looked like someone got clapped on the curb

lol

(09-24-2009, 05:43 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote: wtf are spicy waffle fries and why havent i tried them before lol them shits sound delicious

waffle fries are delicious, never had them spicy, would love some of them right now!

I think you actually scored. A lot of times they'll only pay like $10 an hour, or like $75-100 for a FULL day or shit like that. All that food is probably worth more than double what you got paid hourly.
$8 sounds about right, ive been working for a moving company for awhile, started out at 8.50, but have moved up since

i would take that deal though, you got food