Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royce Da 5'9 - "Taxi Driver"
Royce Da 5'9 - Taxi Drviver (Song about Tupac & Biggie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEYtcgPFf...r_embedded

AMAZING! Dude is a genius. Hands down.
Props, I meant to post this the other day.

Royce >>>
just saw its one year old, damn i was sleepin on royce last year
(09-28-2009, 04:36 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote: just saw its one year old, damn i was sleepin on royce last year

Yeah, it's older, but they recently upped it again to bring it to new fan's attention.
thanks for this
Yea had this ages ago, never was a fan of the song to be honest, concept's getting kinda played out and Royce didn't execute it very well.
good song, it leaked ages ago on what was due to be the revival (album). I actually like Game's attempt at this more on his LAX album.
(09-29-2009, 05:15 AM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: good song, it leaked ages ago on what was due to be the revival (album). I actually like Game's attempt at this more on his LAX album.

Right, if you all haven't heard that Revival album leak from a year or so ago you should definitely check the whole thing.  Shake This, and Part of Me (on Steet hop) are both from this too.
I hope Part Of Me doesnt make the final cut for Street Hop because it's on The Revival AND The Slaughterhouse Mixtape. Do I really need it again?
(09-29-2009, 04:48 PM)BOSStonKillah link Wrote: I hope Part Of Me doesnt make the final cut for Street Hop because it's on The Revival AND The Slaughterhouse Mixtape. Do I really need it again?

The Revival Leak wasn't official and neither was whatever Slaughterhouse mixtape you've got so it's not Royce's fault you keep downloading his song.