Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. "Gangsta Emcee" Album Thread (Now Available)
(09-30-2009, 03:47 AM)DALJ link Wrote: lol what have these guys got to do with crookeds delays?
There apart of Treacherous man, have they ever dropped music without at least 1 delay?? hahaha

but yeah i agree, honestly, i cant listen to these guys for a long time because theres no point to there music at all, i wanna hear dope concepts and personal records. Hopefully they put that on the album
Sorry my dudes, this ain't coming.....Just bullshit for fans (suckers) to eat up. That's all. Who is distributing this album???? no one, thats who........

Ask one fan out of this forum and the DOC, and they don't have one clue who or what the HSG is. They have had some freestyles on the web, but I really don't think many paid attention.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating or dissing HSG, I've liked them quite a bit for while now, but I'm just being honest. Don't expect too much from them, I've been a Crooked fan for too long for me to get excited over this.
Just wanted to add that a lot of information about the album is about to be revealed. Stay tuned.

The features and production should be out announced to the public any day, plus the project has already been finished mastering.
They definitely have style and their flows are very fluid on most of the instrumnetals I heard them over, but I hope they're going to talk about something else than just sex and guns.
yeah can´t wait for that!!!!!
wait, so crooked I's name is "Crooked-I"?
I have just given the snippets a quick listen, and "Deadbeat West" and "You Don't Wanna Fuck With Me" are the ones with instrumentals that stand out...

Are we gonna get full album credits with names of the producers on each song?

Good looking out on the update EFFex!
Good look on the update.  Starting to look forward to it.  Glad to see they got Vishis on there too!
(10-12-2009, 06:55 AM)Dimos link Wrote: I have just given the snippets a quick listen, and "Deadbeat West" and "You Don't Wanna Fuck With Me" are the ones with instrumentals that stand out...

Are we gonna get full album credits with names of the producers on each song?

Good looking out on the update EFFex!

I believe we will, if not I'll try to obtain those for you guys.
Ya I'm looking forward to this. Snippets seem cool. I noticed he used that red rum (I murder backwards). He used that same thing in the HHW freestyle but I don't think people catch alot of the little things like that ("It's a killing spree red rum (murder) rhyming rhythmically").