Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIMITED EDITION: COB / Weapon Waist Shirts NOW Available
Yea I gotta by another 3
oh shit its the PROPPER COB tshirts! i need to hit them up!
well i have no idea where my shit is..... i was gonna order some more but aint shit arrived yet!!!!! way to long..
Anyone who hasn't received their items should make certain to use the contact form on the ordering website. I've had no problem getting in touch with them, they seem to be pretty receptive to questions.
I can't believe it's the good t-shirts. I am gutted I would have ordered one had it been advertised as them.are they still available? Is there any way I can guarantee them being to good ones if they are?
(11-27-2009, 06:10 PM)adamtfhc link Wrote: I can't believe it's the good t-shirts. I am gutted I would have ordered one had it been advertised as them.are they still available? Is there any way I can guarantee them being to good ones if they are?

I'm not too sure, I'm facing the same dilemma right now. I'm going to have to send them a message I guess.
(11-27-2009, 06:22 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=adamtfhc link=topic=2534.msg264140#msg264140 date=1259359845]
I can't believe it's the good t-shirts. I am gutted I would have ordered one had it been advertised as them.are they still available? Is there any way I can guarantee them being to good ones if they are?
Its annoying let me n ow if you get a response

I'm not too sure, I'm facing the same dilemma right now. I'm going to have to send them a message I guess.
[/quote]
man I need one too
(11-27-2009, 06:22 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: I'm not too sure, I'm facing the same dilemma right now. I'm going to have to send them a message I guess.

Let us know how that goes for you, might end up making a few orders if they are going to be those dope COB ones!
no black friday sales??? >Sad