Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIMITED EDITION: COB / Weapon Waist Shirts NOW Available

Quote:For years fans have been attempting to get their hands on C.O.B. (Circle of Bosses) apparel. Your requests have been answered as fans can now order special edition items through an exclusive online store.

At this point in time, the two products that are available are the C.O.B. It's A Religion and Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist t-shirts. Both items cost $24.99 and are available for overseas shipping. We encourage all fans to drop by the online store and make a purchase as soon as possible as these are extremely limited edition.

There are also two additional methods of obtaining Crooked I and Slaughterhouse related merchandise. Firstly, fans can obtain additional items by attending any of Slaughterhouse's upcoming live performances. Secondly, apparel will be available on Slaughterhouse's official website which is set to go live within the next month. Until then, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further Slaughterhouse updates.

Reference: http://gracieproductions.bigcartel.com/
That cob teashirt is not good! I wanted the blue logo on a White t shirt which crooked wears! And WTF $15 for an ep is he fuckin mad lol!
(10-11-2009, 07:58 AM)DALJ link Wrote: That cob teashirt is not good! I wanted the blue logo on a White t shirt which crooked wears! And WTF $15 for an ep is he fuckin mad lol!

Ok, the t-shirt could've been better, I don't like the religion word on anything.

But, I'm really sick of these young loser-ass-internet-generation fans who are used to getting everything with few mouseclicks. Since you consider yourself a Crooked I fan, what HAVE YOU BOUGHT from his material? Don't you have any kind of understanding of the amount of work an artist like Crooked has put on making his music? What is the amount of work you needed to get his material? Fucking mouseclicks.

What were the Hip Hop Weeklies to you? For me they were probably the most lyrical and skillful bars, EVER IN RAP HISTORY (not only that - also the most legendary and original concepts of releasing music and with the level he actually executed the weeklies) I'd be ready to PAY for the artist for that material only. Now that I can't pay for the Weeklies, I'm ready to pay a little extra of Crooked's material any day. But hey, wait a minute - the EP prize ain't even that high - it's just that the US dollar is so fucking weak right now (1 euro = 1,43 dollars).

If you are a fan, just shut the fuck up about the prize of the EP being too high and buy the product. Where's the respect nowadays? Or are you all just bunch of fucking bums or what?
I was being sarcastic u dumb fuk i said that because it's the same price as block Obama 2 over here in the uk and that is cheap! WTF are u on about have I ever bought any of his material u name anything, everything that he has ever charged for I have BOUGHT IT. And you're saying I buy his stuff with mouseclicks how else am I suppose to get it he is an underground artist and NO ONE over here in the uk has his material in the shops.
wow that shirt is weak... they need to sell this

[Image: cobcustomshirt.jpg]
^ ^

Well it's like I said in the other thread, that shirt is available at the live shows, so hopefully we can get that on the store soon.
(10-11-2009, 12:03 PM)DALJ link Wrote: I was being sarcastic u dumb fuk i said that because it's the same price as block Obama 2 over here in the uk and that is cheap! WTF are u on about have I ever bought any of his material u name anything, everything that he has ever charged for I have BOUGHT IT. And you're saying I buy his stuff with mouseclicks how else am I suppose to get it he is an underground artist and NO ONE over here in the uk has his material in the shops.

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't notice you being sarcastic. It just seemed you fit the prescription of a term I used - a internet generation fan. What I meant with "getting everything with few mouseclicks" was downloading everything, not buying. But it doesn't matter, it's cool that you don't fit the description that I wrote.
(10-11-2009, 02:08 PM)Saivo link Wrote: [quote author=DALJ link=topic=2534.msg262261#msg262261 date=1255277035]
I was being sarcastic u dumb fuk i said that because it's the same price as block Obama 2 over here in the uk and that is cheap! WTF are u on about have I ever bought any of his material u name anything, everything that he has ever charged for I have BOUGHT IT. And you're saying I buy his stuff with mouseclicks how else am I suppose to get it he is an underground artist and NO ONE over here in the uk has his material in the shops.

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't notice you being sarcastic. It just seemed you fit the prescription of a term I used - a internet generation fan. What I meant with "getting everything with few mouseclicks" was downloading everything, not buying. But it doesn't matter, it's cool that you don't fit the description that I wrote.

[/quote]

its kool man lol you cant tell if someone is being sarcastic on the PC because you cant change the tone of your text like you change the tone of your vioce in real life!
(10-11-2009, 03:06 PM)DALJ link Wrote: [quote author=Saivo link=topic=2534.msg262268#msg262268 date=1255284524]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2534.msg262261#msg262261 date=1255277035]

[/quote]

its kool man lol you cant tell if someone is being sarcastic on the PC because you cant change the tone of your text like you change the tone of your vioce in real life!
[/quote]

LOL, Tell me about it. You have no idea how many times people misinterpret what I'm saying online.
(10-11-2009, 12:31 PM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote: wow that shirt is weak... they need to sell this

[Image: cobcustomshirt.jpg]

my thoughts exactly