Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse feat. Bun B - The One (Travis Barker Remix)
Behind The Scenes Video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wai9NBOMUOE&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]

Download MP3:
http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=148
thanks this shit sounds real nice, i think travis barker is more hiphip than a lot of these other lames in the game
Cheers. Travis Barker is dope.
You know it's arguable that this version is better than the original version. It's more dynamic and it really grasps the essence of the song. Nothing against Khalil at all, he's a superb producer, but Travis really put new life into this song. By the way, Bun B sounded perfect on this track. I wish it had come out earlier, it might have turned more heads.
Bun B is the dude. Flawless
Travis is a beast on the drums. Remix is dope and Bun B killed it.
thank god they made the remix to this song i thought it was goin to be microphone n heard they might be re writing lyrics im glad it wasnt true!!
(10-20-2009, 02:12 AM)beagle link Wrote: thank god they made the remix to this song i thought it was goin to be microphone n heard they might be re writing lyrics im glad it wasnt true!!

People kept saying that it was "Microphone" and there was no facts behind that, but since people were so positive about it I started to take their word. However, as suspected it wasn't  true.
(10-20-2009, 02:27 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=beagle link=topic=2565.msg262503#msg262503 date=1256019128]
thank god they made the remix to this song i thought it was goin to be microphone n heard they might be re writing lyrics im glad it wasnt true!!

People kept saying that it was "Microphone" and there was no facts behind that, but since people were so positive about it I started to take their word. However, as suspected it wasn't  true.
[/quote]

I'm also glad it wasn't microphone.  I am not  a big fan of The One, but this is much better.  Should have been on the album instead!
they took a great hit single and made it even better, bun b killed that shit, i can say maybe he outshined  all them. travis just took the beat and took it to the next level.