Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 Cent - Play This on the Radio (warning shot for lil Wayne...)

50 Cent - Play This on the Radio (warning shot for lil Wayne...)

Mp3 http://www.zshare.net/audio/53937164e9968467/

nice one by 50
as much as i don't like 50 I rather have 50 in hip hop rather than
lil wayne. and his stupid new voice sounds.
(01-16-2009, 05:59 AM)__Z__ link Wrote: as much as i don't like 50 I rather have 50 in hip hop rather than

indeed, i concur 100%
(01-16-2009, 05:59 AM)__Z__ link Wrote: as much as i don't like 50 I rather have 50 in hip hop rather than

Yessir, I totally agree. I was once a 50 fan, I won't front, GRODT was dropping I remember people were talking about him every minute in the streets, LOL. Then he just got corny to me and wore out his welcome. However, if it takes a dude like him to stop this Lil Wayne madness I'm all for it.
I gotta agree with everyone on this. 50 was pretty good back in the day but turned hardcore commercial and his lyrics kinda dumb'd down but I think everyone knows that. Then again it's alot better than Wayne who's basically killing real hip hop imo.
his first album was fire every song was good but dude got too cocky for me and then all he does is beef with everyone so I dropped him ill listen to the occasional song but i don't think that i will acutally drop change on  an album.
50 aint shit, dre made 50 w/ one of the best beats ever.....im not all about wayne either, but at least hes got his own style........as funny as that shit is.....that shit is goofy!!,

but there will never be another crooked, pac is the only won that ever came close.....main point, 50 is gay, and thats the way it is ^^
im listening to the song now, and thats the way it is ^ ^