Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.O.B. Week On Cpg Radio (show details)
Yea Cpg Radio is back and i talked to Sauce The Boss he is ready to come back to Cpg Radio we are just setting up a time right now which is lookin like next monday night and the next night he is sending over The Horseshoe Gang and then the night after that Jim Gittum so look for that next week i will let people know if anything changes but u can send questions tp cpgradio@gmail.com

Sauce Tha Boss will be in the building tonight on Cpg Radio live 11pm (cst) so make sure u come check out Tha Prime Minister Of Watts as he lets us know whats up with all of the Circle Of Bosses speaks on upcoming projects Crooked I,The Horseshoe Gang (new album) On One Squad  everything u wanna know all Cpg Radio all C.O.B. the first show out of three welcome 2 C.O.B. WEEK!!!!!!!

CALL IN NUMBERSad646) 478-0832

Cpg Radio C.O.B. Week Show 1 Sauce Tha Boss
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cpgradio/20...e-Tha-Boss

Good news, I'll definitely be looking forward to this!
Don't miss this everyone!
is there any chance recording it the time zone means i will be sleeping lol!
(11-02-2009, 06:29 PM)DALJ link Wrote:is there any chance recording it the time zone means i will be sleeping lol!

DALJ, if you haven't listened to the interview yet, the link to the recording is in this thread

http://thebossboard.com/forum/index.php?topic=2665.0
(11-07-2009, 07:17 AM)Mrs EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2629.msg263082#msg263082 date=1257200988]
is there any chance recording it the time zone means i will be sleeping lol!

DALJ, if you haven't listened to the interview yet, the link to the recording is in this thread

http://thebossboard.com/forum/index.php?topic=2665.0
[/quote]

Yeh I listened 2 it really long, thanks anyway!
This whole COB week thing is pretty cool, im listening to the HSG right now, honestly, is it worth it to listen to the Jim Gittum and Sauce The Boss?? I dont really pay attention to them, but if its entertaining then i will...haha
Oh and is there ANYWAY that someone could possibly get a link of the accapellas the HSG did on the show?? I know its prolly not possible but if anybody can please let me know...haha
(11-07-2009, 02:04 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Oh and is there ANYWAY that someone could possibly get a link of the accapellas the HSG did on the show?? I know its prolly not possible but if anybody can please let me know...haha

If I have time I'll rip them for you later.
(11-07-2009, 02:11 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=2629.msg263403#msg263403 date=1257617042]
Oh and is there ANYWAY that someone could possibly get a link of the accapellas the HSG did on the show?? I know its prolly not possible but if anybody can please let me know...haha

If I have time I'll rip them for you later.
[/quote]

Thanks man Smile