Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cause I Had To
Sup I'm Attisdei aka "Z" from the Dynasty Online Community forum (R.I.P)
I just had to sign on here to help keep the legendary struggle alive! with that
being said I will try to contribute, share and maybe update on any Crooked I related media.

(01-13-2009, 07:40 PM)__Z__ link Wrote: Sup I'm Attisdei aka "Z" from the Dynasty Online Community forum (R.I.P)
being said I will try to contribute, share and maybe update on any Crooked I related media.

Good to see you joining us Z! Everyday we get someone from the old d.o.c. forums sign up. Not long till we have everyone back together.
Welcome back Z!  There's a lot of familiar faces in here
(01-13-2009, 07:43 PM)BIGG Pene link Wrote: [quote author=__Z__ link=topic=188.msg749#msg749 date=1231890053]

Good to see you joining us Z! Everyday we get someone from the old d.o.c. forums sign up. Not long till we have everyone back together.
[/quote]

We're getting there! If anyone knows other members on AIM, or Messenger hit them up and spread the word.  8)
sup Z, glad to see u here. keepin it doc!
(01-14-2009, 12:20 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=BIGG Pene link=topic=188.msg750#msg750 date=1231890184]
[quote author=__Z__ link=topic=188.msg749#msg749 date=1231890053]

[/quote]

We're getting there! If anyone knows other members on AIM, or Messenger hit them up and spread the word.  8)
[/quote]

Yep Ive been doing that. Have over 30 dynasty contacts on messenger from back in the day. Alot ppl are still unaware of this site..... dunno how.

EDIT: Just spoke with Tha V. 20 seconds later we have a new member!!
what up Z!.....
Sup Guys
Damn its like were still alive! in the virtual world! wait
were still alive in real life too but we died in virtual reality
BUT we didn't cause we still here, all of us! WTF did I just say?
well you know what I mean.
Ya, just spread the word and keep promoting the community. Welcome back.