Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didnt know......(what happened to the D.O.C?)
I haven't been online for a while guys and I come back to find everything gone, and a new forum up....

6 years of history, posts, members and everything all gone coz crooked didn't wanna pay?

Fuck that. We must re gather and get it back.

I've got server and I'll be happy to host the old database and get our DOC identity back, what you lot think?

Effex, great job though on this one mate.  Smile
Thanks for all the support. It's like I keep on telling everyone, no matter what happens and what sites pop-up, the DOC is always welcome here as well as newly found fans. This isn't my site, this site belongs to all of us.  8)
(01-14-2009, 11:07 PM)The V link Wrote: I haven't been online for a while guys and I come back to find everything gone, and a new forum up....

6 years of history, posts, members and everything all gone coz crooked didn't wanna pay?

Fuck that. We must re gather and get it back.

I've got server and I'll be happy to host the old database and get our DOC identity back, what you lot think?

Effex, great job though on this one mate.  Smile

Site was costing money, so admin had to close it, forum was offered to Crooked I for free, he didnt want it.

Doesn't make sense that he would do that, that forum ran for years and was the backbone of his online presence.

If we could get the database back from the old forum we can merge it with this one?

It can be done.

(01-15-2009, 02:51 PM)The V link Wrote: Doesn't make sense that he would do that, that forum ran for years and was the backbone of his online presence.

If we could get the database back from the old forum we can merge it with this one?

It can be done.

I can have a chat with Peter and Scott next time there online but I think the D.O.C. Dynasty might be over. Like I said before it B.O.C. now!! BOSS Online Community
I mean, the technology is certainly in place to make such a transition, but I think at this point a fresh start might be what we need however painful it is.
i found this place by randomness, no one even told me that u lot put this up!!!!!!!!
(01-16-2009, 01:52 PM)CapitalR link Wrote: i found this place by randomness, no one even told me that u lot put this up!!!!!!!!

That's what's up homie! How did you come across it, through a google search? Just out of curiosity.
(01-16-2009, 01:55 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=CapitalR link=topic=193.msg896#msg896 date=1232128346]
i found this place by randomness, no one even told me that u lot put this up!!!!!!!!

That's what's up homie! How did you come across it, through a google search? Just out of curiosity.
[/quote]

saw the facebook group on a complete random! ..
http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=s...8973012230

so wats new then guys?
(01-16-2009, 01:56 PM)CapitalR link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=193.msg898#msg898 date=1232128509]
[quote author=CapitalR link=topic=193.msg896#msg896 date=1232128346]

[/quote]

saw the facebook group on a complete random! ..
http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=s...8973012230

so wats new then guys?
[/quote]

AWSOME!! my shits working than. Glad to see you join us Capital R